~Chapter 8~

While you were heading to the Casita, your brothers trailing behind you making kissy faces. Ever since the news came out about you and Camilo your siblings won't stop bugging you and kept teasing you since this morning.

Sighing you felt irked by this. "Stop annoying me and go back home" you said trying your hardest not to shout or snap at them. "Nah uh. No way. Never in a million years" Adam says in a mocking tone while Aaron just laughed. Smirking you looked at the two dead in the eye. "If you don't stop annoying me. I'll tell mom that the two of you broke the vase the other day". This made them shiver in fear. "No, please don't tell mom! We'll do anything" the two begged practically on their knees while you just stood there with a victory grin on your face. "Anything? ~" you cooed evilly causing them to gulp shaking their heads in a nod.

You placed the basket you were carrying on the ground. "Take this to our cousins house" you said making them groan but nonetheless complied to your orders. Watching them walk off you sighed in relief 'Finally some peace' you thought but stopped in your tracks when you hear someone calling your name.

"Y/n!" Judy your cousin said running towards you with a smile on your face. Judy and you were the same age so you two are pretty close. "Oh, Judy. What brings you here?" you ask facing her. Smiling she handed you a bouquet of flowers and an arepa. "I want to give this to you as a gift!" she says. "Aww but you didn't have to" but she only shook her head pushing her gift towards your chest. "Nope you deserve it. You're always working yourself so you must be tired and worn out."

You felt genuine joy bubbling up inside your stomach. Looking back up at her you said a thank you and hugged her form before continuing to head to the Casita.

You already finished the arepa when you got to the Casita. Isabella took notice of you at the entrance making her perk up. "Y/n mind joining us in the table?" happily agreeing you walked beside her.

When you got there, you saw Mirabel talking to Dolores with a lot of food on her plate. 'Hmm weird' you thought. You told Isabella to be right behind her before walking beside Mirabel. "Camilo, I know it's you stop fooling around" you said crossing your arms. In cue the real Dolores appeared behind her father. "Camilo, stop pretending to be Dolores so you can have seconds". Finding it pointless, Camilo shapeshifted into his self. "Worth a shot" he says.

While you were grabbing your own plate Camilo came up to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, amor~" giggling you gave him a quick peck on the cheek "Morning to you too Cami~" you cooed.

The both of you grabbed a seat, setting your food down on the wooden table and sitting on the wooden chair with Camilo sitting beside you. You saw Mirabel looking at Luisa intensely probably up to something but your attention was diverted to Abuela Alma when she stood up from her seat.

"An announcement. About Mariano's proposal to Isabella." she says with a proud look on her face. "Dolores, do we have a date?" she asks making Dolores look up. "Tonight, he wants five babies". Your eyes widen at this 'Five?!- 'you thought before looking at Isabella who has flowers that have grown on her hair with a shocked look on her face. You knew Isabella didn't actually like Mariano 'Poor Isa' you thought.

"Wonderful, such a fine man with our perfect Isabella. And I congratulate the two love birds Camilo and Y/n. We bring a new generation of Magical blessings. And make both our families stronger" Alma said. Camilo quickly shapeshifted into Mariano wriggling his eyebrows at Isabella practically teasing her by making kissy faces. Isabella only face palmed making flowers and throwing it at Camilo. Yelping he scrunched his face before spitting the flower in his mouth. You only chuckled at Camilo's silliness making him huff pouting at you but you only rolled your eyes in response and continue eating your food.

After you were done eating your food. You stood up expecting to see Mirabel but she was long gone. Sighing you noticed that Luisa wasn't there too. 'I should ask Luisa later' you thought. "What has gotten you so deep in thought amor? ~" Camilo asks smugly appearing beside you. "Hmm nothing that important but can you stay with me while finding Luisa?" you ask. Nodding, you pecked him on the cheek causing his face to redden. "Thank you amor~" you cooed booping his nose. "O-of course anything for you hermosa~" he said acting confident but still looked like a tomato in your opinion.

Giggling you walked off with Camilo trailing beside you holding each other's hands along the way. The two of you started to chat, laughing at his jokes often. While the two of you walked together a certain someone came up into your direction.

"Y/n, Camilo hello!" Judy greeted.

"Oh, hi again Judy" you greeted.

"Sup" Camilo said.

"So, what are you two doing?" Judy asks tilting her head to the side in curiosity holding her hands behind her back.

"I was just searching for Luisa and Camilo came to accompany me" you answered with a smile on your face.

Judy's eyes trailed down towards your interlocked hands. Before looking back up again with confusion clear on her face. "Are you two a couple or something?" she asks kind of awkward asking that question while scratching her cheek. "Oh well you see- ""Yep, we're lovers" Camilo cuts off. "Cami" you huffed with eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, that's nice" Judy says quite plainly in a daze. "Anyway, Luisa head that way" she said pointing the way.

Giving her a quick thanks before running to the direction where she pointed to. When you noticed Camilo still following, you immediately stopped in your tracks. "You can stop following now Camilo and do your chores already" you scolded shooing him away. "But amor, I want-" but you cut him off by placing your finger on his lips shutting him up. "Shoosh Camilo, we'll see each other later" you said.

Sighing in defeat Camilo said a quick 'see you later' kissing your cheek before running off somewhere. Smiling you continued to search for Luisa but alone this time.

When you finally saw Luisa, you speeded up your pace. "Luisa! Hi!" you greeted walking beside her who was holding a bunch of donkeys. "Oh, hey Y/n. What brings you here? Shouldn't you be with Camilo?" she asks not stopping her tracks and kept walking. "Yep, but he has to do his chores first. Anyway, did you know where Mirabel went?" humming in thought she shrugs. "Don't know. But I think she went back" Luisa answered. Smiling and giving her a quick thanks before heading to the Casita.

After you got to the Casita you immediately searched for Mirabel. "Mirabel- "you called but stopped in your tracks as you saw Mirabel sneakily entering Bruno's room. Squinting, looking at your left and right if there are anyone nearby but luckily you didn't see anyone. Once you knew the coast was clear you followed after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'What are you up to now Mira?'