~Chapter 12~

"Camilo?" you gasped out in shock to see the young Madrigal outside. Dragging him inside your bedroom before quickly shutting the door.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you crazy?!" you whisper shouted careful not to alarm your family who should already be sleeping right now. But your fuming figure died down when you carefully take a look at his form. He looked... wasted. His hair was a mess, his eyes are puffy and red from all the crying he did. His state just broke your heart even more. God, this boy was going to be the death of you someday.

"Y/n please listen to me... I can't- Just let me explain just this once" he pleaded, kneeling in front of you while holding the palm of your hands. Hesitant, fighting back the urge to accept but in the end you just agreed, nodding. Sighing relief he gasped, "Y/n it was all a misunderstanding. Your cousin... kissed me first. She confessed that she likes me then suddenly kissed me without warning. Please you have to believe me I'm begging you, I should've pushed her away but my stupid self just froze" Camilo explained.

After a few minutes of silence, Camilo almost gave up. There was no use to apologize but before he can stand up and walk away, you just hugged his figure. "Damn it Camilo! You just won't let me move on do you" shocked, he soon snapped out of it and caressed your hair in a loving manner. "I will never give up on you Y/n..." huffing, you grinned while caressing his cheek, slightly tracing his freckles. "You're unbelievable... I believe you Cami..." sighing in relief he hugged you, relishing your warmth.

Noticing something in the corner of his eyes he saw the butterfly necklace he gave you before Antonio's ceremony. Staring and fiddling with the necklace fondly. "And you still kept the necklace a gave you" rolling your eyes you pushed him slightly away from you.

"I was deciding to throw it anyway-" "Y/n!-" "Shush! You'll wake everybody up" "Oop sorry"

~~~

"You're lucky mom and untie didn't tell Dad about the incident or you're dead meat" you whisper, laughing after you saw Camilo wearing a frightened expression. Shivering at the thought he sweat dropped. "Your dad is really scary." "That's my dad for you!".

Everything was back to normal, the next day, you start to explain everything to your mom and auntie. Your auntie disapproved of Camilo but soon gave in at your ambitious behavior but of course she warned Camilo that she's keeping an eye on him.

When it was all okay and in good terms. The both of you start to get all lovey-dovey again. Holding each other's hands while walking to the Casita. "You look so perfect as always Mi amor. I just can't seem to peel my eyes off of you" bashful, giggling while looking at him with half lidded eyes. "Is looks all that matters to you Chameleon?" humming playfully, he shook his head. "You're personality is just as perfect as your looks. Your personality was the first one to make me fall in love with you" Camilo says kissing your cheek. Biting the inside of your cheek looking away. You knew you should've been immune to this by now but you can't help but feel the butterflies fluttering like crazy in your stomach.

But soon the both of you came to a stop when you heard someone shouting, "Y/n!" Oh great your cousin... Judy in the flesh. (If your name is Judy, I'm sorry. I know you're a great person :'))

Your bubbly aura soon turned gloomy. While your eyes were cold as ice. "What." Biting her bottom lip while gripping her dress. "I never should've touched Camilo like that and I'm sorry! I just couldn't handle the burning jealousy in my chest..." she shouted almost breathlessly. Silence soon came right after. Camilo didn't know what to say but when he saw your figure towards her. He was about to stop you, but halted in his tracks before letting you do what you wished.

Grabbing her chin, giving her a harsh glare. "Don't you ever do that again. Never touch what's mine. I do forgive you but this doesn't mean that we're in good terms. Do it again, I'll not just only break your heart but your bone this time got it?"