Prologue

Y/n giggled excitedly while running down the stairs. "Mama! Look! don't I look pretty in this dress?" you asked twirling showing off your dress. With this your mother smiled warmly "My, you absolutely look stunning dear!" with this you giggled squealing after your father picked you up. "Come on! We better get going or we'll be late for Camilo's ceremony" Adella said crossing her arms already walking off.

You all followed after heading to the Casita. When you were at the entrance you immediately hopped off and started running inside "Careful!" your mother warned but you didn't pay no mind to it only thinking about a certain Madrigal. As you were searching in the crowd you were suddenly tackled into a hug. You yelped turning around to see Camilo with a huge grin on his face "You came!" you rolled your eyes returning the hug "Of course dummy! It's your ceremony after all."

"Oh! Camilo there you are I was so worried!" Pepa said kneeling in front of Camilo with her husband behind her. "Sorry Mami I won't do it again" Pepa only sighed before noticing my presence "Y/n dear, you came I'm so happy to see you!" Pepa smiled hugging me. "It's nice to see you too Senora Pepa" you greeted. Pepa then stood up walking to her husband "Camilo come on! The ceremonies starting soon".

Camilo only nodded looking back at you "Wish me luck" he said before running off. "Goodluck..." you whispered under your breath deciding to look for your family. Just when you finally found your parents as in que the ceremony began by Abuela Alma Madrigal starting her speech with a candle in hand. After her speech the curtains opened to reveal Camilo standing in the spotlight followed by a round of applause from the crowd. You see Camilo take a deep breath before walking ahead up the stairs to his door.

Alma leaned down as Camilo touched the candle "Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" he nodded softly slowly approaching his door. Just when he was about to touch the handle, he looked at you for a moment before continuing. When he touched the handle, his door grew bright making me awe at the sight. After a few seconds he suddenly shape shifted into different people including me. Abuela smiled at this facing the crowd "We have a new gift!" she announced making the crowd cheer in excitement followed by fireworks. You all came up and partied in Camilo's room to celebrate.

While you and Camilo were dancing, he suddenly whispered something in your ear "Hey! Want to go get some fresh air?" you immediately agreed. You both sneaked out of the room talking and laughing clearly enjoying each other's presence. "Let's promise to always stay together even if we grow older" Camilo said showing his pinky.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

The both of you grinned interlocking your pinkies enjoying the rest of the night.

"Daydreaming again amor? ~"