~Chapter 6~

Shuffling in your position a little, feeling an arm rapped around your waist. Slowly you woke up into consciousness, opening your eyes groggily to see Camilo's chest facing you. Moving away, taking in his features, eyes trailing his freckles hearing his soft snores. Chuckling, you brushed his curly hair a little bit causing him to groan slowly fluttering his eyes open.

"Good morning amor~" cooing while placing a hand on the side of his cheek as he held your hand burying his face in the palm of your hand kissing your wrist softly looking at you with warmth and love. Sighing blissfully gazing at you with a love-struck look." Tell me this isn't a dream. And if it is, don't ever wake me up" he mumbled to himself while you laughed lightly.

"Oh Cami, I'm 100% sure that this isn't a dream" chuckling, lightly kissing his nose about to get up but got pulled back. You yelped as he tackled you into a cuddling position. Your arms on his chest with his arms behind your back and head.

"Let's stay like this a little longer..." he mumbled, his chin on top your head. Humming you listened to his breathing and heart thumping on his chest, peacefully enjoying this moment before the door suddenly opened without warning.

"Honey, I made breakfast..." Pepa says before squealing in excitement running away with the tray of food in hand. "Felix! Get the camera!" Pepa shouted.

Camilo looked at the door in disbelief. When Pepa came back, she was holding a camera with Dolores trailing after her peeking through the door in curiosity. Camilo tried to hide you in a blanket by wrapping it around you as the flash of the camera flashed in the room.

Pepa took the picture immediately showing it to Dolores and handing it to her. "Oh, you can do your thing now. I'm just going to leave the food here" Pepa says placing the tray down on the table beside the bed before walking out closing the door.

" I can't believe my baby's growing up!"

.

.

.

Awkward silence filled the room but you cut it with a chuckle erupting from your mouth before it turned into giggles and found yourself in a fit of laughter with Camilo copying your actions.

Panting and gasping for air trying to catch your breath. "We should really get up now milo" you said getting out of the bed as he whined in protest. Grabbing the arepa from the plate you shoved it in Camilo's mouth shutting him up completely. Munching on the food he hummed in delight finishing it off before grabbing another one. You ate an arepa yourself fully satisfied with the taste.

After the two of you finished eating, the two of you changed into your usual clothes. Smiling at each other as the both of you left his room.

Looking down the stairs you saw Dolores looking at the both of you with a smile on her face. She stood there as if she was waiting for the two of you. "Camilo, Y/n, meet us in the dining room" Dolores says before walking off.

Looking at Camilo questioning what was going on but he only shrugs clueless himself. Following after the both of you saw the Madrigals present. When the two of you entered, their heads immediately turned to your direction making you gulp.

"Have a seat" Abuela Alma says. Complying, the two of you sat down on the chair. Mirabel in front of you, with Camilo and Isabella beside you. "So Dolores, any announcement?" Alma asks. "I heard Camilo confess to Y/n the other night. And they're officially couples" Dolores says nonchalantly looking at the ceiling before looking at the two of you with a smug look.

Felix and Pepa cheered at the news. While Camilo blushed madly and groaned in embarrassment. Mirabel wriggled her eyebrows teasingly at your direction with a smirk on her face. Causing a pink hue begin to spread on your cheeks, feeling flustered of the situation you moved down slightly wanting to just hide and be locked away in a box.