𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘈𝘴𝘬 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘚/𝘖 𝘛𝘰 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐𝘯 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘪𝘮 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴

A request from tumblr:

- To start off, he'd be a grown ass adult. (Kind of tired of people writing fanfictions where Karma asks the MC to move in while he's in his junior high years because he deadass can't make that decision first of all and secondly: He still lives with his parents. Even if they aren't there much, that's still really weird.)

- So this would take place after the seven year Timeskip.

- You'd probably have to be in a relationship for a minimum of two years for him to even consider the thought.

- He's pretty observant so I think it also depends on how you keep your living spaces when he's considering it.

- I don't think he's extremely clean all the time because he can be quite lazy, but I also don't think he just leaves shit a mess. I think he's the type of person to put things back to the way they were after he's done using it so his things are at the least picked up. (Aside from the few handheld consoles he has lying around.)

- He would most likely want to live with a partner that is independent enough to pick up after themselves as well. (He's not expecting for you to clean up after him or clean for him, he just wants someone who isn't a slob because you've got to be on some shit if you think he'd clean up after you all the time.)

- If you check off on the list then you can definitely move on to the next step which is: him probably making a mental list of all the pros and cons of living with someone else. Dude barely lived in the same house as his parents growing up due to all the trips they were on 24/7 so he's probably used to doing his own thing and enjoying his personal space.

- I think once you get past that point and he's made up his mind, he'd casually just ask about it while you're together. Probably not in public because he just doesn't seem like the type, but it would most likely be while you're over at either of your houses.

"You seem comfortable."

"Definitely, If I could wake up in this bed every morning, I would."

"You could, if you moved in."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah."

- One of the main pros on his list would be being able to see your face first thing in the morning everyday :)

- After that, you'd figure out an arrangement of moving things out and into his place and getting used to the addition of someone that he loves now being with him even more than they originally were. Probably makes his heart happy <3

- He would definitely have moments where he'd ask for some time to himself and would respect you and go to the other room if you wanted some alone time as well or needed space.

- I think he'd be appreciative if you did something nice when he got home and would occasionally do things for you in return like make dinner or clean up a bit when either of you get home from work later than usual.

- Be prepared for way more affection from him btw, you're stuck with his ass ✨