𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭

Genre/Summary: Fluff; Karma has a little too much to drink with the guys and decides to give you a call and tell you those five words he's been holding in for the last seven years.

Warning(s): Swearing, mentions of alcohol, also really awkward but cute confessions and longing for one another, plus a kiss (•ᴗ•).

Pairing(s): 7 Year Timeskip! Karma x Reader, Slight mentions of Nagisa x Kaede.

——

With nothing else to do with the rest of your night, you decided to have a small movie night with your junior high female friends. It only seemed fair since you heard from Karma that they were having a guy's night for old time sake.

"I can't believe you picked this movie out of everything," Kaede blushed in embarrassment as you clicked onto one of the movies she acted in.

"What's wrong with this movie? I haven't seen it yet," You raised an eyebrow.

Kaede sighed, taking a small handful of popcorn and shoved it into her mouth. "Because she's kissing someone other than Nagisa in it," Rio snickered. Kaede choked on a kernel at the comment and smacked Rio in the arm.

"Oh," You responded as some of the other girls giggled at Kaede's flustered reaction. "Well... I'm sure you'll get your chance one day, but it's just a movie, Kaede. No one's judging." You smiled as Kaede gasped at your further teasing.

"I thought you were on my side, traitor!" She shrieked, her face burning brightly much like the TV screen which passed the credits already.

"Shhh, the movie is starting," You hushed as Kaede gaped at you.

The movie you had put on was a romance and action movie, one about a detective falling in love with a troublesome criminal (Kaede). She was the full image of a femme fatal.

"No, not the strip club! Where am I supposed to get my bitches now?!" Rio threw popcorn at the screen.

"Boo!" Hinata also threw popcorn.

"That place was really clean for a strip club," You leaned back, grabbing some popcorn from your bowl and popping them into your mouth.

Kaede giggled, "Funny story: They only agreed to let us film there if we had a crew go clean it up, so that's why."

"Huh, no money?"

"From the women who work there, I think they get enough," Kaede glanced away for a moment, clearing her throat flusteredly as she thought back to how big their chests were.

"Not this again," Sumire mumbled as Kaede squeaked.

"H-Hey! I didn't say anything about their boobs this time!"

"Yet."

"Ladies—" You began, only to be cut off by vibration coming from your phone. You quickly glanced to see the caller ID before deeming that it was more important at the moment. "Hang on, I'm getting a call," You stood up, the call yet to be answered.

"Oooh, who from?" Rio smirked.

"Obviously Karma, duh. They talk all the time," Hinata pointed out.