𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯 𝘚/𝘖 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘛𝘰 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

A request from tumblr:

- Would remind you to do little things like to stay hydrated or to eat something.

- If you take any medicines, he'd text you in the morning or evening asking if you've taken them yet.

- If you don't sleep much he'd fry his best to help you or suggest ways that could help you sleep easier. (Although he's one to talk. Dude probably stays up till dawn on his consoles.)

- Sets reminders on your phone when you're sleeping in class to do certain things to help you out.

- Has no problem with taking shit away from you that's unhealthy or a hazard to your health. (Whether it be an electronic that you've been on for too long or have been working on a project for an extended period of time.)

- Will motivate you by hiding shit from you like a favorite stuffie or book.

"Would you like to play a game? If you ever want to see Mr. SnuggleStuff again, you'll need to finish this bottle of water by the end of the day."

- Saw type of shit you know?

- Will also motivate with affection.

"I'll give you a kiss... Only after you finish this meal."

- Also, if you happen to fall asleep ANYWHERE, he will make sure no one— and I mean NO ONE, wakes you up. You could fall asleep on his shoulder while on the train and he'd deadass either carry you home or miss his stop just so you can rest a little longer.