𝘈𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦

Amusement Park Date Drabble w/ Karma Akabane (I hope you like it because you have no idea how shy I get when writing kissing scenes. Took me twenty minutes alone I swear. Also, this was supposed to be a Drabble... But as you can see it turned into a short Oneshot so...) Was requested on tumblr:

Karma gazed at you from the corner of his eyes with a small smile twitching across his lips as you hugged the large, cheap stuffed animal closer to your chest.

"We should go on the Ferris Wheel before the park closes," You suggested, sleepiness seeping from your tone.

Karma hummed in agreement before teasing, "Do you think you'll make it without falling asleep on our way there?"

"Oh, shush," You mumbled back in embarrassment, hiding your flustered expression behind the stuffed animal.

"Perhaps I should carry you?" He continued, pondering out loud.

You scoffed, "Don't make fun of me, I saw you close your eyes on the spinning teacup ride."

"There was a bug in my eye," He quickly excused.

You giggled at his response as you both got into line for the last ride of the night. The sun had set over an hour ago, leaving the sky inked black with splattered stars. You sighed, "The day went by too fast..."

"Did it? I thought it couldn't go by slow enough! Yeesh," Karma snickered as you pouted and lightly hit his chest with the back of your hand.

"Whatever, you jerk— you can't get enough of me," You confidently exposed, turning your head to the side with a 'hmph' before you were next in line. Swiftly, you stepped into the gondola of the Ferris Wheel and sat down, leaving Karma to follow after he processed what you said.

Obviously, you weren't wrong.

Sitting beside you, Karma placed an elbow onto the railing behind him, letting his other arm to drape around your shoulders. You seemed to barely acknowledge the fact aside from leaning into his touch lightly with a small smile, your eyes glued to the growing distance between you and the park below.

You fiddled with the plush animal sitting on your lap, securely wrapped in your arms. Karma exhaled dramatically, "If only you held me the way you hold that thing..."

You smacked your lips before rolling your eyes, your attention now to your boyfriend. Two could play that game, "Aww, do you want me to kiss it better?" You frowned, your bottom lip jutting out whilst your eyebrows slanted upwards.

"Yes," He blankly stated before adding with a smirk, "Besides... Don't you think I deserve some compensation for being such a great boyfriend today?" His crimson red bangs fell over his eyes as he tilted his head. Of course you knew that he was hinting about taking you to the amusement park today.

Your lips pursed as blood rushed to your cheeks and you quickly turned your head away, "O-Okay, I get it—"

"I didn't have to take you—"

"Okay! Okay..." You interrupted, warmth radiating from your flustered face. "But... You can't look."

Karma lifted an eyebrow, "Why not?"

"Do you want a kiss or not?"

"Alright, my bad," Karma lifted his hands in defense before placing them back in place and closing his eyes with a quiet huff.

There was a moment of silence, silent tension building up. Karma's eyebrows furrowed as he felt a soft fur material brush against lips. Upon opening his eyes, he met the gaze of two plastic beady ones.

"There's your kiss," You bit your lip to keep yourself from laughing. Your expression quickly shifted though as the stuffed animal was taken from your grasp and tossed to the other side of the gondola, "H-Hey! You could've thrown it out the carriage!"

"Don't tempt me," Karma quipped as he leaned forward expectantly.

Your eyes made direct contact with Karma as you weakly responded, "You wouldn't."

"I won't," He clarified before adding, "If you give me a kiss," He simpered.

Feeling the Ferris Wheel come to a halt, your heart stuttered in your chest. Shyly, you glanced away, "... Can you close your eyes again—"

"No."

Exhaling nervously through your nose, Karma's grin only grew as he watched you get embarrassed and worked up over a little kiss even after being in a relationship for over a year already. "Okay, well then I—I don't know if I can kiss you in these conditions," You made up an excuse, crossing your arms.

"We've done more than this, why—"

"SHH! Shut up!" You squeaked, placing your hands over his mouth, "How can you say something so casually!"

Karma sighed, becoming impatient. As much as he thought you were cute with your reactions, he had a goal yet to be accomplished. From his lidded stare, you could tell as well.

"Fine, I'll kiss you, but don't you dare laugh at me after," You puffed your cheeks out as Karma's eyebrows arched. "I'm serious!" Working up the courage, you finally removed your hands from his mouth and leaned in slowly.

Karma's lips curled up as you quickly pecked his lips and leaned back a few centimeters, your eyelashes shielding your embarrassed gaze. Not feeling nearly content enough, Karma leaned in this time, slotting his lips heavily against yours.

Your hands found purchase gripping into his shirt, eyes screwed shut. Your chest had constricted as your heart thumped wildly against your ribcage, it felt like your first kiss every time. You melted into the kiss, your lips pressing into his eager ones gently.

Though you felt like the kisses never lasted long enough, your lungs cried otherwise as you hesitantly pulled away while taking deep breaths. Karma seemed to have been barely affected apart from the few heavy sighs his chest heaved before falling into a steady pace.

"Hmm... cute..."

"Don't you patronize me."

Karma chuckled before leaning in once again, "So defensive, I might need another kiss to make up for the attitude."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙆𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙎𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙎 𝙠. 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 🎉