"But there are other pretty females on campus. And yet none of them have ever turned your head."

"That's because I LOVE YOU. Other pretty females or not, no one on all of planet Earth can hold a candle to you lyubov' moya. Not even a fire user, in general or a specific one. One that I know is on your mind." (my love)

She nodded sadly. "You're right, she is. Because legal or not, if you chose to be with her, or to have a relationship with her, then your life would be sooo much easier."

"I don't care about easy or her Roza moya, not at all. You are my life, just as you have been from the very first moment that I ever laid eyes on you lyubov' moya." (my, my love)

She smiled suddenly. "So just to be clear, about what you were saying earlier. If that filthy little Zeklos piҫ were to ever see me like this you would basically kill him?" She teased me, not realizing that she was pretty chert accurate. Because I sure as ad would want to murder the little ublyudok in the most painful and bloody way possible. If he were to ever lay his weak, pathetic, and unworthy zhopa eyes on angel moya when she is like this. (bastard, damn, hell, bastard, ass, my)

"Without a single yeblya doubt in my mind detka. He has already seen farrr more of you than scum like him would ever yeblya deserve detka. Plus, you are truly and officially mine now detka, and as I said I am the only one who will ever be allowed to see you this way. Like I've said several times before Roza, you are mine, mine and only mine forever detka. Always and forever. No one else's, ever. And I don't share Roza moya, not yeblya ever." (fucking, baby, fucking, baby, baby, baby, my, fucking)

"That's right, and don't you ever forget it detka. But if you ever do, I am sure that I can remind you, somehow." She teased me with a smoldering look and a tempting teasing smile on her tasty red lips. (baby)

"And just for your information, I don't share either Comrade, not. Yeblya. Ever. So don't you ever yeblya forget that." She growled from deep down in her chest and I knew that that was not only a fact but also a warning. A warning to me that I should be prepared for some type of retaliation from her should some shlyukha ever flirt with me. Not retaliation against myself of course, but of the shlyukha in question. It was an actual physical bodily threat to the women of the world, especially Natasha Ozera, even if none of them heard it. (fucking, fucking, slut, whore)

She smiled, wound her arms around my neck and brought her hips against my own. Which got her the exact same reaction from my body as she knew for chert sure that she would get. (damn)

"Hmmm did you miss me while you were away Mitya?"

I grasped her zhopa and jerked her body hard against my cock. (ass)

"Can't you feel just how much that I missed you detka? Those were some of, if not the, longest and most excruciating eighteen minutes of my entire life to date lyubov' moya." (baby, my love)

Shifting her weight from one foot to the other she ground her body against my own making me moan.

"Ohhh yeah, that feels sooo good, doesn't it Mitri?"

'Blyad' I love it when she calls me that!!!' I thought to myself before I answered her question. Of course, I only figured out how much I love that name while we were making out in her bed this very morning. (fuck)

"Yesss." I hissed with an accompanying moan as I buried my face in her neck and plundered the long slender column of her graceful neck.

"But I can make you feel sooo much better detka, if you will but let me. When you want me to, when you are ready for me to detka." (baby, baby)

"I want you to, more than I could ever possibly even express to you properly, Comrade." She moaned in a whisper as she continued to grind our bodies together which was driving the both of us insane.

"And those were also without a doubt some of the 'longest and most excruciating eighteen minutes' of my life as well detka. Both before and after the accident." (baby)

"I am dying to be inside of you Roza moya. I ache sooo much for that, my entire body aches for that... for you detka. My cock weeps to have your tight wet warm throbbing walls hugging it, grasping me, and pulling me even tighter against you and deeper into your body lyubov' moya." I admitted to her as I continued to nuzzle, kiss, and nibble on her beautiful neck. Trying my best to help her forget the accident, and everything else bad that had ever happened in her life, even if it was for just a few short moments. (my, baby, my love)

"And I want you inside me desperately, Mitri." She responded in a whisper.

'There she goes with that yeblya name again.' (fucking)

"I'm not going to rush or push you Roza moya, you just let me know when you are ready, and we will go from there detka." (my, baby)

"I'm ready right now detka, I am sooo past ready for you to finally make love to me. I am so ready for you to make me yours forever, always and forever, that it's not even funny lyubov' moy. I was ready to be with you, to give myself wholly and completely to you for eternity, even before the night of the lust charm. But only with you, only ever with you, lyubov' moy. I want you to put your mark on me so that everyone who sees us will know without a shadow of a doubt that I am yours detka. And solely yours always and forever." She whispered as she stood on her tip toes and pulled my head down to her our lips meeting and melding together. (baby, my love, my love, baby)

"When we get to the ski lodge, we will hopefully be able to make your bathtub dream a reality, lyubov' moya. And then, if you are absolutely sure that this is what you want, that I am who you want. Then I will make love to you for the very first time angel moya." I told her some ten minutes later in a strained voice as I tried to control my breathing and reign in my desire for her. (my love, my)

"I am sooo much more than sure that I want this, that I am ready for this, that I want you, that I am ready for you." She assured me passionately. Her eyes were filled with longing, lust, passion, need, and desire just as they also burned with her love for me. Just as I am sure that my own are exactly the same.

I love just how obvious her love for me is in her eyes. It is, and really always has been, right there for me to see if I was just willing, and not afraid, to look. She'd never tried to hide how she feels about me, from me. I only wish that I could say the same for myself and how much I love her. I wish desperately that I had never hidden my love for her, not from her or anyone else.