She turned her blow dryer off, lay it and her hair brush down on the sink. Then she turned and smiled at me as she sashayed, not even slightly yeblya kidding here, her way over to me her hips swaying in such a complete and totally dangerously provocative way. At least dangerous for my own piece of mind and self-control that is. If she had on high heels, my self-control would have snapped like a yeblya rubber band after her second step. (fucking, fucking)

"I don't think that they all want to be with me Mitya." She sounded so sure of that.

It is as if she actually believes that I am the only man in the whole entire world who could or ever even would want or truly love her. As if she didn't believe for a single second that anyone else could EVER want or love her. As if she is not worthy of love from anyone. And there is no doubt in my mind that that grebanaya suka Janine Hathaway is responsible for her feeling that way. And the way that I have treated her up until yesterday didn't help her heal from that in any way whatso-yeblya-ever. (fucking bitch, fucking)

"Ok, let me adjust that. They may not want a relationship with you, and they most definitely don't love you the way that I do. But they do ALL want to have sex with you. Even though we are all unworthy of you. EVERYONE is unworthy of you lyubov' moya." (my love)

She opened her mouth to deny it again, but I lay a finger over her lips and spoke again. "Don't forget, I have seen and heard the way that they all think about, look at, and watch you Roza moya. And maybe they don't all want that, but this biggest portion of them do, and most certainly not just the males here at the academy either, and don't you ever forget that angel moya. Royals, non-royals, novices, teachers, staff, and even a large number of the guardians all watch you with want, lust, and desire in their eyes. They want what is MINE and they won't ever get to YOU without going through ME first." I unintentionally growled at her like a possessive, mated to her, werewolf, or something. (my, my)

"Really? That many males actually want ME?" She looked and sounded soooo shocked to hear that. If it weren't for that grebanaya suka Janine and the way that I wrongly treated her up until yesterday. I would never be able to understand why or how she just can't seem to understand just how beautiful, desirable, and loved that she really and truly is. I do call her a boginya for a reason after all. (fucking bitch, goddess)

"Yes, really. And that's not even including the females that track your every move. Some of them watch you almost as closely as I do myself as you move from place to place. Their eyes are just as hungry and filled with desire for you as the other males and my own are." I confirmed with a nod.

"That is just so difficult for me to believe. I mean the moroi don't really shock me, at any age, because far too many of them want to use all dhampir women and girls, of all ages, for their own selfish wants, pleasure, and sexual gratification and then to toss them away like used toilet paper. It is just so... completely disgusting and ridiculous. And now I know that some of the moroi women act exactly the same way with male dhampir. As for the novices... again I am not so shocked because most of them are nothing but a bunch of horny teenage boys. Ones who are obviously not taking their training, or the reason for that training, as seriously as they should be. They are thinking with their dicks and not the brain in the head on their shoulders as they definitely should be. But the others..."

She shook her head. "I just don't understand."

"You're gorgeous detka, I mean a seriously drop. Dead. Gorgeous zhopa woman. And VERY few males can resist the allure of a drop dead gorgeous woman such as yourself. No matter what race or age that she may be, no matter how perverted they are or how much she may hate them. None of that matters to them, ESPECIALLY to the moroi and even more especially the royals. But no matter how beautiful the woman is that is no excuse for the way that some men, such as the royal moroi, treat women, especially the dhampir." (baby, ass)