Vol 3 chapter 5: The island

"Kiyotaka~." A familiar voice hummed.

"I wonder who could that be?" I said, pretending to play dumb.

"Wow, you can't recognise your girlfriend's voice?" She complained, pressing her boobs onto my back.

"No." I teased her, making her giggle.

"Do you want to see the surprise gift I bought you?" I finally get to see the surprise she 'bought' for me. Although I already know what it is, I'm going to play along with her surprise reveal.

"Yeah, I've been waiting all week," I replied as she removed her hands from my eyes.

"Alright, you can turn around now."

(Creds to the artist since I can't draw to save my life)

"You look beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it." She blushed, avoiding eye contact with me. "Anyway, I think it's time we leave the ship, I don't want to miss all of the fun." She blurted, grabbing my hand and dragging me off of the ship.

(5.2)

It's been 2 hours since we arrived at the island, but before we were allowed on the island, they explained all the things we could and couldn't do. The rules were pretty simple: no violence and don't go too far into the island. They were being pretty lenient if I'm being honest. It makes me wonder if we have a special exam after this.

We have a total of 7 days on this island, which is perfect. We could enjoy it and relax. My conscious is telling me that this is too good to be true, so I'm going to keep my guard up just in case it's true. The last thing they told us did surprise me, they told us to get close to the other classes whilst we were here. If I had to guess, I would assume that it's a hint for the next exam.

"Kiyotaka, do you want to play volleyball with my friends?" Honami offered, pointing toward her classmates.

"Yeah, sure." I accepted which made her drag me somewhere for the second time in a row. When we arrived at the volleyball net, I saw a familiar face I didn't expect to see.

"Ayanokoji-boy, I see you came here to finally receive your first loss!" He laughed, squeezing the ball in his hand.

"Yeah, sure whatever," I replied, noticing a girl next to him. The girl resembled Chabashira-sensei, which caught me off guard for a moment.

"Sorry, we're late!" A familiar voice apologised.

"Did you guys start already?" Yuuichi asked the group with a worried look on his face. Beside him was Shiho, who was in a white two-piece similar to Honami. Now that I look at them properly, her boobs are bigger than I thought.

"No, we haven't, we were waiting for you guys." Excluding me, there were 6 other people here aside from me, Yuuichi, Shiho, Honami, Koenji and his 'acquaintance'. This meant there would be thirteen people who will be participating since Honami's original group consisted of six people who were; Kanzaki, Amikura, Hamaguchi, Shibata, Ando and Kobashi. Well, you could say seven if you include Shiranami but she's invisible to me.