"Come over this way and bend over." Royce pointed to the arm of the couch.

Ashlee followed orders. The arm of the couch supported her at the hips. She folded almost into an upside-down V, her butt in the air, her feet on the floor, and the side of her face resting on the couch cushion. It was a relaxing position. It reminded her of when she was young and used to hump this part of the couch when no one was home.

Slap!!! Royce spanked her. Ashlee jerked. The cracking sound echoed through the room. Ashlee didn't cry out. Her whimper only sounded deep in her throat as she tensed her muscles. The stinging pain burned her right butt cheek. She squeezed her eyes shut preparing for the next blow.

Slap!!! Royce's hand landed hard on her left cheek. Ashlee gritted her teeth and clenched her fist, grunting. Slap!!! Again. The burning intensified. Slap!!! Again. Each smack was loud. The pain grew. Her legs trembled. She slid down the couch, trying to tuck her butt and hide from the next spank.

"Nope." Royce grabbed her around the waist and lifted her back into place.

Slap!!! Ashlee's pussy reacted with convulsing warmth. Slap!!! Slap!!! Ashlee began to jerk and shriek, the pain becoming unbearable. She didn't know if she could take any more. Her ass felt like raw fire.

Slap!!!

"Ahhh Fuck!" she cried, looking back at Royce.

Royce shoved two middle fingers into Ashlee's cunt. Her pussy contracted. Her knees buckled inward. The invasion was pleasantly tranquilizing.

Royce vigorously pumped his fingers in and out of Ashlee's hole. The sound was juicy. Her pussy folds gushed. Ashlee moaned rising on her toes as her cunt clamped around Royce's fingers. She cursed. She quivered. When Royce suddenly pulled his fingers out of her cunt, Ashlee collapsed.

"Mmmhhh, I thought that would do the trick," Royce said while licking the two fingers glazed with her essence. "That's the flavor I was looking for. A heavy taste." Royce came around and stuck his fingers into her mouth.

Ashlee sucked on command. She tasted like someone who just finished working out. She didn't like the taste. It felt like sucking herself off Royce's fingers were a part of the punishment. The spanking had her pussy dripping with excitement though. Ashlee could taste that too. The new tenderness on her ass was a feeling she cherished deep down. She liked to be spanked. She sucked Royce's fingers like she would a penis.

Royce went behind her again. He lifted Ashlee, so she had to stand without the support of the couch. Royce dug his fingers into Ashlee's pony tail afro and pulled back. At the same time, he stuffed his dick inside of her.

Ashlee grunted.

His member stretched her wide.

Ashlee gasped for air. Waves of beautiful warmth spread through her body. Royce's cock sent fresh sensation up her spine, much different than when he finger-fucked her. A glowing feeling of connection tickled her heart.

Royce thrusted. The collision into Ashlee's backside knocked her forward. She had to catch herself with her hands before toppling over. Her pussy reacted pleasantly, melting and leaking over his manhood.

"You like that, my little slut?" Royce used his other hand to massage and fondle her ass.

"Yes, Mr. Royce." The skin of her ass, tender from the spanking, was soothed by his touch.

"Look at me, and tell me, do little sluts like to be fucked?" He released his grip from her hair, so she could turn her head.

"They liked to be fucked hard," Ashlee said looking back at him. She licked her lips. Royce was so handsome. His shirt was off, and his dark body radiated power. Ashlee loved it when Royce was demanding. Looking back and feeling Royce's warm cock sit smooth inside of her was such a moment of bliss.