Controlla

"Hey, my love," he said.

I drowsily opened my crusted eyes to see my hubby. "Hey, when did you get home?" I smiled.

"Like 1 a.m.," he said. He stood at the side of the bed leaning over to get a good look into my eyes. His eyes were like looking into gentle suns.

"And you're already up?" I asked.

"Already up?"

"What time is it?" I looked at the clock. It said 10:00 A.M. "Damn," I whispered under my breath. My husband kissed me on the forehead. A cool hint of moisture from his lips was left behind and I let it stay there.

"Get up," he said placing a hand on my arm, shaking me.

I moaned, turning away from him, annoyed. What was wrong? I kept sleeping in on accident, and I was still tired. I pulled the sheets over myself, closed my eyes, and waited. I hoped that when I opened my eyes again Ray wouldn't be there anymore, and I could sleep in longer. The room stood silent. I thought I felt his presence leave... I opened my eyes again. Damn. He was right there.

Slap!!! His hand came down hard from above landing right on my ass. The slap was loud. The force rippled through my thick ass, shaking my whole body. I jumped and shrieked. "Ray!" My hands shot to my butt as I tried to massage the stinging pain away. It felt like a match was held under my butt. I writhed in pain.

"Get up."

"OOOWWWW!" I cried, even more pissed. Get him back! I jumped out the bed to attack him. "Don't do that again!" I screamed as I jumped on top of him. I leaped from the bed like a WWE wrestler, latching on to his back. I was able to get an arm around his neck and wrestle him to the floor. He laughed the whole time, but I didn't think anything was funny.

"What? Don't do this?" He laughed turning and smacking my ass again. The smack echoed through the room. My ass rippled. The pain jerked my whole body. I howled. Just in my underwear and bra, the smack was skin to skin and it stung even more.

Ray, a tall, muscular black man, football player physique, there wasn't much I could do to cause him pain – except maybe give him a tap on the balls-but.... Eureka! His shirt was off. Wrestling with his hands so he couldn't get near my ass again, I grabbed one of his nipples, pinched down and twisted. He howled like a bitch.

"Yeah, do you like that?" I twisted tighter.

I was on top of him, legs spread, straddled over his torso. Slap!! He smacked my ass again so hard it lifted me. "AAHHH!" I shrieked, jumping. We fought some more, twisting and turning in the small space between the edge of the bed and the dresser. He knocked my hands away from his chest and I fought to get his nipple again. He thrusted his hips up trying to buck me off him, but using my legs for leverage, I was able to sit down and keep my advantage. I got a hold of a nipple. I twisted hard.

"Alright, you're done," he growled. He did a move I didn't expect. I screamed when suddenly my weight shifted - I don't know what happened - but I went from being on top of him to underneath him in a blink of an eye. On my side, he pulled me into his chest. My arms pinned between his chest and mine, so I couldn't move them at all. He wrapped his thick legs around my waist like a boa constrictor and squeezed. All the air left out of me in a puff.

"You done?" he asked.

"You –" I huffed trying to speak but unable to find air. It was a death trap. The more I struggled the tighter he squeezed. "Ughh." A weird sigh left my throat, my face strained as his death grip got even tighter.

"I'm done," I barely breathed.

When he released, I rolled on the floor panting for air, weak.

"Snakes, after they suffocate their prey they eat them." I heard him say.