Promotion

Kianna, known to those close to her as Kia, let her limbs sway with the slow movement of the water. She felt weightless. Such a relaxing feeling after the hard stress she put on her body all week at the gym. Listening to the sweet sounds of nature, she lounged in the water of her outdoor hot tub, closing her eyes and breathing the fresh air of early spring.

There would be nothing like feeling my best and getting treated right by a man. She thought of all the muscled men she saw at the gym. Which one would she enjoy if she had a chance? She mentally pondered the selection.

She kneaded her brown thighs with her thumbs, pressing the soreness out of her muscles a little bit at a time. Kia's mind wandered. The man that was always doing pull ups... cut off T.... tattoo's down his arms and back, he smiled at her all the time. With that thought, she moved her hands from the top of her thighs to the inside. Would he like me though? Kia was a little insecure about her weight. Her thighs and waist were thick.

She returned to the gym after a long time away and she thought her weight was getting in the way of receiving the attention she longed for. A sexual heat began to grow between her legs as her fantasies traveled, uninterrupted, to the dirty realm of sex with a stranger. Kia imagined him loving her frame.

"Mmmh," she hummed low in the silent, still air as a smile crossed her face. Thinking about a long black cock, one massaging hand slowly slipped down the front of her swim suit. In her thoughts, the nameless man caressed her softly with big hands. His juicy cock lingered near her entrance, ready to thrash her. Kia would have to hold on to his strong arms for dear life because of his size. She would trace his tattoos with her fingertips. A cock that nice... Mmmh... Kia wanted to take a pounding. She would lick at his neck like candy as she submitted. She wanted to submit to someone so bad. Be taken. Be controlled. Be enjoyed.

In her mind, she switched positions. On top would be nice. Kia would let the man feel her firm ass and smack it and feel all the hard work she'd been doing in the gym – squats and all types of other crazy stuff. A smooth fuck would feel so rewarding.

The hot tub jets turned back on, continuing their pulsating interval. The hot tub suddenly was bubbling from the jet streams shooting at all sides. It was perfect for Kia's sore muscles, especially the jet that shot right into her back massaging her lower back wonderfully. What would it feel like on her pussy?

Her hand, toying lightly with her clitoris still, had her charged to the point she now wondered about ways to release. Coming inside her hot tub. Hadn't done that before. Circling her fingers gently, her clit started blazing. The warmth spread through her body. Her legs folded inward as a spasm began to shake her. Some girls could get off on their fingers alone, but she wasn't that type.

Kia turned over, put her knees on the hot tub seat, and spread her legs in front of the jet stream. The stream lightly graced her pussy, creating a feathery feeling that crossed over into a comforting, numbing pleasure. "Mmmhhh." She was ambivalent about it. She noticed her nipples grew hard because of the pleasure though. It felt good, but, she wanted to get into it. She wanted to really come... and hard. Why not? She adjusted. 'If I back away and let the stream lightly massage my pussy then finger fuck my ass?' Thank god her backyard fence was high.

Kia reached around and stuck her hand into her swimsuit. "Uuummm," she moaned as she let her fingertip press lightly against the rim of her anus this time. She hadn't had anything but a finger in there a couple times. It could hurt a little. But, the more she thought of the taboo of having something in her ass, and the need for release, the hornier she got. "Fuck it." She slowly inserted her middle finger.

"Oooohhhh...eureka." That moment, Kia felt she had solved the puzzle to her orgasm. An erotic fire progressed up her body and down to her toes, scorching every nerve with lust. Her toes curled as her muscles clenched in delight, and her anus tightened around her finger. She giggled at her awkward position and looked around her to make sure she was safe. The jets might turn off again soon. She had to come.