"No, you didn't, Mr. De – I mean Daddy."

She reached down and quickly started pulling her shirt up and over her head. I stopped her. "Let me make the corrections," I whispered. I fingered the fabric, tickling just at her waist. She watched my snooping hand like it was a snake ready to bite as I fingered just inside her jeans. She swallowed her breath to my touch, biting her bottom lip. It was sexy. I caressed my way up her side, taking her shirt with me, stopping at one of her breasts to squeeze.

She groaned a long sigh as I massaged her water balloon-sized breast. "That feels good," she whispered, her chest rising to my touch as she arched her back slightly. I dipped inside her bra, so I could get to her cute chocolate nipple. I twirled my thumb in circles around the turgid peak, moving the nub like a joystick. Then I proceeded to treat her other breast, appraising it with a cupped hand, squeezing, before dipping into her bra again. My mouth was watering by this point. I couldn't wait to put my mouth on them.

"Lift your arms up."

I removed the shirt, and she was already reaching behind her back to take her bra off. The basic black undergarment gently rolled down the front, eventually falling to the side. Her breasts now exposed, were vulnerable to being devoured by my watering mouth. It was a dream come true.

"What do you think?" she asked in a doubtful tone, looking down at her breasts.

"Excuse me, Camille. In my class, you have to raise your hand before speaking."

She raised her hand in the air. "Daddy."

"Yes, Camille, my wonderful student."

"What do you think of my breasts?"

"I think they will have to be examined further before I can give you a full report. But, from what I see, they are amazing." Just looking at her breasts caused dirty thoughts to run through my mind. I wanted to do so many naughty things to her. In the meantime, I settled for a kiss.

"You're a teacher's pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Mr. Dess."

My cock still in pain, longing for this girl, I didn't want to whip it out too soon and scare her, so I simmered in my own excitement. Tip dripped pre-cum, dampening the front of my underwear. Be patient.

"Let's begin with our first exercise – titty licking."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

With my left hand I took the breast nearest me and cupped it, squeezing gently, so the nipple would protrude out in its little erect glory. I sealed my mouth over it and sucked it like a binky, twirling my tongue around the sweet Hershey's kiss. She moaned and flinched, her hands shooting up behind my head to pull me closer. The energy was so erotic. She was feeling all these sensations for the first time! "Ahhh," she moaned. It was an honor to listen to her breath catch in her jumpy enjoyment. I sucked and sucked and by the time I was through, her nipple was soaking wet, glistening with my saliva.

"I'm horny," she said flatly.

"What was that?"

"I'm horny, Daddy."

I smiled. Little pockets of spittle gathered in the corners of my mouth. Being a greedy teacher, I didn't waste any time wiping my mouth and moved to the other nipple in a lust-filled frenzy.

She cried out even louder.

"Daddy," she exclaimed again while I was in mid-suck. It raised a question in my head, was she trying to convey something else? I let loose of her tasty nipple and rose to meet her pleasant eyes.