Part 1 • The art work

It was an evening , Haiza posted a picture drawn by her brother online. Her brother Hemil was an amazing artist. She always loved his work and encouraged him alot. The very next morning she got a message from Imran ,:"hey this looks good, l love it ! I never knew that you could draw ! " that was the first conversation they had. Haiza replied to the stranger :"well, thankyou it is done by my brother." Imran :"well then tell him that I loved it alot ". Haiza replied with a smile :" tell him by yourself".

Next day, Imran send her a message that he went to the church and saw her brother, but before he could talk her brother vanished

Next day, Imran send her a message that he went to the church and saw her brother, but before he could talk her brother vanished. She said if you want say that his work looks good then say that to him itself that will be better. Imran smiled and continue talking to her.
Two strangers started getting into the conversation but they never knew that they were falling for each other. Imran came into her life unexpectedly , and she never blocked that entry !
Imran and Haiza talked a lot about so many things.. at first Imran thought that Haiza would be a boy.. Imran have seen Haiza's brother and knows him barely. Next day Imran told that he have met her brother and her brother told that it was posted by his sister Haiza. That's how Imran got to know that Haiza is a girl..
Haiza knew that Imran don't know her gender so she talked to him like she is a boy. But Imran came to know that she is a girl via her brother itself. That day Imran told Haiza that he had met her brother and told that his artwork looks great and Haiza smiled and said :"good work finally !"
They continued the conversation.. Imran told that they both are alike ! Thier likes dislikes thoughts and everything matches ! Haiza replied :" no Imran we are a bit different " Imran asked :" how😀?".. Haiza became silent.. Imran said :" I know that you are a girl ! Your brother told me about you !" Haiza :"seriously?" Imran: "yes, now tell me your name !" Haiza: " I'm Haiza nice to meet you !" Imran :"I'm Imran nice to meet you too"

 Imran said :" I know that you are a girl ! Your brother told me about you !" Haiza :"seriously?" Imran: "yes, now tell me your name !" Haiza: " I'm Haiza nice to meet you !" Imran :"I'm Imran nice to meet you too"