male Naga X scientist male reader

This was a request from- darkphoenix005

Sorry this took so long, I've been busy and had writers block.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pure white walls, ceiling and floor, this made the long winding corridors have a feeling of uncertainty and fear. The sound of creatures locked away for the good of man kind. There was the unusual sound of a  giggle in one of the creatures rooms.

The sound of a panicked running was heard as a middle aged man who was one of the scientists who lived in the underground lab ran trying to find something or someone.

A giggle was heard again, the panicked man followed the sound to only find that the giggle was coming from one of the creatures cells. The man looked even more panicked though he slightly calmed down when it was one of the creatures that wasn't deadly. He looked through the glass window only to see his best friend y/n (who was also a scientist working and living in the lab). Y/n was coiled up in a subjects tail as the subject tickled him.

The male Naga also known as subject 78B. He is a human half snake but his snake side is most specifically the species of snake known as the corn snake with the candy cane morph. Though his scales on his tail stops, his colouration and spots carry onto his human skin. Scientist y/n has provided subject 78B with a light blue cropped sweater that scientist y/n had given him because he was cold. For some reason the subject has refused to take it off since scientist y/n gave it to him.

The subject has seemed to have claimed that it was a gift from his "mate". The implications of subject 78B thinking that scientist y/n is his "mate" is inconvenient as subject 78B is stubborn with other members of the team if they are not scientist y/n. If scientist y/n isn't around constantly subject 78B will become scared of what may have happened to his "mate" and then will become aggressive to other members of the lab. So in this instance scientist y/n is subject 78B primary observer and carer.

"Y/n! What have we said about playing with that monster! You just supposed to sit and watch it, not have a friendship with it!" He shouted for the younger male to hear. The male scientist looked at him with a sad and angry look.

"He is not a monster and his name is Sutton" you yelled back in anger, this Naga wasn't just a monster he was your best friend and as he called you "mate". You knew exactly what he ment but you were to shy to say it back.

The older man outside the large cell just shook his head, "get out, you can't spend all your time with that thing" the man spoke with a annoyed look. "He isn't a..." Before you could yell at the older scientist male the sound of a large hiss was heard. The tightening of a tale that was once loosely wrapped around you, and the now hvy breathing of Sutton now heard by you and the scientist male out side the room.

"No" spoke the male Naga Sutton. You look over at the now angry Naga with a look of shock, you had never heard Sutton with such venom in his voice. "Sutton!" You gasped. The Naga turned his head to you with the look of love and anger. "That man is trying to steel you away from me, your my mate not his!" His voce hissed slightly as he pulled you closer. You placed your hands on the males chest and looked up into his eyes, Sutton's eyes were holding so much anger that you had never seen before. So much that it slightly scared you.

"Sutton, you scaring me...stop" you whimpered as his tail tightened slightly. After this confession of fear Sutton immediately unraveled from you and looked scared at himself. "I..I hurt my mate..I scared my mate.." Sutton mumbled to himself.

Not looking into Sutton's eye you spoke sadly, "I'll see you tomorrow, subject 78B..." With that you left. The scientists outside smirked at the Naga and spoke darkly, "this is what you deserve you monster. Stop acting like you have feeling because it's not working..." As the male scientist was about to leave he said something else "also stop touching my future husband".

This ignited a large angry flame into Sutton's eyes...