male arachnid x male reader (re-upload 2)

As they walked along the new forest. they had picked up camp and carried on with there expedition.

Though as you both walked out of camp you had noticed more of those weird imprints in the soft sand and dirt mixed river bank. Keeping it in mind and not telling jazzy was probably for the best. Not really knowing the way this island was built by nature, these holes might not be weird... though you hadn't noticed them before.

As you walked not really checking Infront of you as you were checking your surroundings more. Jazzy shouted "stop!". Stopping suddenly you looking forward then down you noticed something on the floor with leaves nearly covering it.

As you picked it up jazzy had a audible gasp. Turning your chest camera on you showed the camera what you had found. It seemed to be a ripped shirt that had dried blood stains across it. It was a light grey most possibly males shirt that had the size tag still attached apparently this male was a XL.

Jazzy grabbed a plastic bag from there backpack and placed the clothing inside. "Why is there a shirt on a newly discovered island and why is it bloody and off the owners body" your voice went cold as you looked around disgusted.

"Let's continue this way" continuing the way you were going as jazzy nervously followed. 'why is there a man's shirt here' you thought. Though the weirder thing is not the fact a shirt is in the middle of nowhere on a island that hadn't been discovered yet, it was the rip in the middle that was a perfect circle and a big one at that.

'should I try and think of were I would go in that situation' you thought. one of the things that made you great at saving survivers that have gone missing or off the radar, It's a thing you call shoes.you could put your self in the mind set of the victim/surviver and figure out were they went.

Though you had not got many leads on how they got here just there shirt with blood stains with a perfect hole in the middle, which gave you a clue they were injured and bleeding or dead.

Nothing much was happening till you had come up to your first big challenge a mountain one of the three that were on the island, though this one was the smallest one on the island. "Well this will be interesting, no climbing gear" you say smirking at the mountain, "no regrets!, Right captain" jazzy continued.

Turning to them and nodding in agreement. "Let's do this!" You both shout As you started to climb the mountain.

After climbing for hours without break you both started to feel weak and sore. You had to continue or you would never make it to the other side before night time. As jazzy fell to there knees in exhaustion

Picking jazzy up and carrying them to a place you could rest, finding a waterfall with a little water cove with plants and a fruit tree. Laying them down on a semi flat rock adding your backpack as a pillow.

"Get some rest and then we will continue" your voice was nearly a whisper. Walking over to the fruit tree you noticed that there were red apples dotted around the leafs.
Picking some for jazzy and you to eat.

Seeing jazzy asleep and seeing the water made you have a idea, having been sweating all day and night as well as not showering for two days. Taking your shirt of and washing it of in the river then using it to wash your upper body of. Looking down at your scared chest made you proud, you knew your scars showed you accomplishments and growth into the man you are today.

As you sat on the river bank eating a apple just thinking. 'why haven't we ever found this place... it's massive and why was there a shirt with a perfect circle stab that had blood stains all over it.....and why do I feel like I'm getting watched". Your eyes shot open as you looked around...still nothing.

Getting up you tie your shirt around your waist even though it was still damp. Pulling out your army knife and walking to were you felt eyes on you.

As you walked the sound of rustling caught your ear. As you noticed a bush is moving like something ran past. Your eyes grew more serious at this fact. Running to the bush the ground had those weird imprints again, running forward towards the direction of the prints or any leads.

You could tell you were on it's tail just far enough away you couldn't get a glimpse of it. that in itself showed it was fast because of your rigorous training even though you were tired and in a lot of muscle pain you carried on chasing.

Running into a dead end that was just mountain walls that were a extreme inclined that was basically straight up. There was no way a animal or human could get up there so quickly or at all.

Looking around in disbelief, what have you been chasing all this time. You started to feel like you were going crazy. "I-- saw that right.." you say looking around.

As you walk back to camp thinking about what had just happened, in all your years in the army you had never not seen or got what you were chasing.

Getting to camp you laid down next to the rock jazzy was laying on. That night you kept watch something didn't feel right at all. Since you got to this island and saw those spiders that were all together gave you the feeling of being watched, thinking about it gave you the chills.

Being startled awake to cold water being splashed onto your face and hearing the giggling of jazzy above you. Looking down you smirked you still hadn't put your shirt on last night and it had fallen of your waist whilst you were asleep.

Quickly getting up and tackling jazzy in a rugby hold as you pushed them into the water. As they screamed at the cold water but as you expected they draged you in as well. Groaning at the coldness of the water against your skin, "fuck! It's cold!" Your voice had gone high pitched.

" Wow! Why do you sound like a girl!" Jazzy laughed loudly at your misery. "Oh! You find it funny huh. how would you feel if your chest went inside your body! Cuz that's what my ball just did!" You shout at them in anger as your voice went back to it's usual deepness.

"What the fuck! They do that!" Jazzy says in curiosity. "yes...kind of... it's hard to explain to you jazzy. ok!" Trying to explain this to someone who hasn't got what you have is difficult.

They just nodded, "I understand but can we play around in the water for a bit then carry on". "Sure, I do feel bad for pushing you so much yesterday...I kind of forgot you are no longer a working soldier especially one of mine" you say laying back to float on the water. "It's ok sir...y/n. I know this is stressful and your work doesn't let you stop working but I must say your men and women you command are excellent soldiers because of the way you treat them" they say making you feel better.

Though you may not believe it you were chasing something or someone and you had nearly got them.only if you could climb walls...
As you and jazzy played in the water and relaxed jealous red eyes watched intently on how close they were and were there hands were from each other.

"HE.WILL.BE.MINE..he doesn't have a choice"