male wizard Naga X female reader lemon

This was a request from- sofiaaaeuisaa

I combined the requests into one,

This is a lemon also known as smut, this lemon also contains using love potions but y/n consented so don't comment about it.

If I have nasty comments compering this some how to forced unconsenting sex then I'm deleting the comments because it's not.

Ok I warned you all, so enjoy (if you don't like it the don't read!)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Being the apprentice of a wizard was hard but being the love interest of a psychotic wizard naga that would do anything for his love was harder...

A woman sat on a table with a book, as a tall male stirred liquid in a large cauldron. The liquid was white a bubbling, as it let out sweet smells. The women looked over at the tall male with curiosity.

The tall male was her teacher or some would say master as he was teaching her how to do magic and make potions. He was much older but he is older then people may think, he had to be over 300 year's old, though looked as if he had never aged a day passed 30.

His body was well built, six pack and defined muscles. His features were strong and striking, the most striking had to be his perfectly cut jaw...after the fact he was half snake. His snake half was his long dark green and brown patterned tail.

"Sir

"Sir...what are you making?" She asked trying to see over his shoulder from sitting on the table. "I'm making a potion for a customer...why so curious my apprentice?" His voice was smooth and silky,  yet sounded evil and holding malice. His head turned slightly to look at the women with a slide glance as he smirked at how she was sat.

"Well sir in this book it says the potion your making is a love potion... So that means... your planning to give that potion to a customer that may use it for bad" she spoke slightly worried but she didn't know why.

"It may or may not be used for that, there is also a potion that can turn whoever drinks it into a Neko. Did you think about that my apprentice" his voice spoke as he slithered closer with a vile of the liquid in hand. "That potion also has lust and love effects, huh!" She went to yell at him till the vile filled with the potion was placed at her lips. "Can you test it for me" his voice turned dark as he looked into the eyes of the startled women.

"Sir, really?!" You spoke out in shock. "Yes, now are you going to drink it or am I going to have to force you?" He spoke with a smirk, his eyes glinting with love and lust. "I'm not drinking it!" She yelled at him slightly, "that potion even if it's not a love potion and it's just a Neko potion, it has side effects I don't want!. Like obsession and the want to fuck the first thing I see after taking it!" you yelled at him trying to get of the table but his hand snaked around your waist holding you still.

"You will love it my beautiful apprentice, please for me...it might not cause those side effects ~" he spoke with a smirk. "Sir.. I'm your apprentice and I wouldn't forgive myself if I attached you and tried having sex with you!" You yelled slightly as your cheeks went red from blushing. "Oh~ I wouldn't mind, I'd quite enjoy it actually and remember your not just my apprentice, your my lover as well" he spoke his forked tongue licking his top lip.

"Sir!" You yelled as you blushed. "Stop calling me sir and call me by my name, my cute little y/n" he spoke. "Dane...do I really have to try it" you say blushing and looking away, "please my love...for me?" Dane pleaded with a hiss. "Fine... I'll take it but don't be surprised if I pounce on you and try fuck your brains out!" You spluttered blushing more.

Taking the vile of white liquid your placed it to your lips taking a sip as the liquid touched your taste buds the taste of vanilla was prominent. Finishing the liquid as you swallowed suddenly a fire like heat went through your body starting at your core...

Soon enough you had your legs around Dane's snake waist as you hungrily made out with him. A moan went passed your lips as you groaned your core into his bulging lengths. You and Dane hadn't had much experience in having sex with eachother as you had only been dating around a month. 

Dane pulled your top off as he went from kissing you to placing bites and hickeys on your neck. He then rolled off your skirt/short off.

You did know he had two lengths because of his snake side but you had only taken one when you had sex because you thought you couldn't take it, but this potion was making all your doubts wash away.

You suddenly got flipped over so your chest was placed on the wooden table. Dane's hand went from your back to your ass as he pulled off your underwear. Your wetness being on display for the older male.

"Did the potion do this to you or me~" Dane teased. "Yes! Yes! You did!" You moaned wiggling your ass to tempt the older male pinning you down. "Damn it don't do that or all put both in you at once!" He hissed to intimidate you, it did the opposite as you moaned and begged for it.

"Please! I can take it!" You pleaded. Dane didn't say another word as he rammed both lengths in you at once, he let out a hiss of pleasure. Letting our gasps and moans at the feeling of being stretched by two lengths made your body leap in pleasure.

Dane's thrusting didn't start slow which was happly welcomed as any type of pain was turned immediately into pleasure from the effects of the potion and your own desires.

After what felt like hours and probably was you both had come to your ends. Though the potion hadn't so as you both went to the bedroom to be comfortable to sleep your body heated up again, making you want another round.