male incubus reader X human girl lemon

Hi I'm alive, I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in sooooo long.

I hope this long lemon makes up for it, I think this is my longest lemon yet....

Also this oneshot lemon was from my old book I just made it wayyyy better. If you remember this old chapter first of all why, second I hope you agree it's improved.

Please enjoy this lemon also the human doesn't have a description on what she looks like, I chose her name but you can change it!

⚠️ warning ⚠️

This is a lemon/smut meaning sex.

I use words such a cunt and ass.

The human is a virgin so that is brought up a lot.

Y/n praising human.

DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!!!!!!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Standing behind the front desk of the supernatural hotel. This was no normal hotel it was more of a sex hotel, book a room and find a lovely supernatural creature to have a fun night. Being the owner of such an establishment may sound perverted or dirty, but i had high standards.The hotel was always spotless and rooms were always polished, clean and with no traces of anyone being in there. Making sure everyone walking through those doors was clean and safe. No matter how high they would pay, I never allowed them near my workers. Everyone was staying at the brothel as workers wanted to be here. No forced workers at all, they could leave at any point with no strings attached.

Seeing some of your girls that work here walk up asking what rooms to go to. Smiling I began telling them who had asked for them. Some of the girls jumped happily hearing their regular's names. As I laughed at their behaviour and went to send them off as a customer walked in catching my attention.

she was a beautiful woman she was human and i had never seen her before. Though i could tell she was nervous and shy about being in here, which was not weird for new people. It was quite an intimidating place at first.

As I sent the girls off, the woman in question came over to the front desk. Her green eyes darted around as her hand wrapped around her arm scratching at it nervously. Looking at her I could tell she wasn't a person to kick out.  smiling I said, "hey there darling are you new to the hotel because I've never seen you and I remember every sexy customer that comes to the hotel".

"Um yes, I'm new" she says trying to look away, anywhere but me. I  smirked at this as something in me caused heat to rush to my crouch surprisingly, normally you don't get turned on by strangers, this was quite strange yet a welcomed strange. "Well what's your name darling" you ask to log her into the book, "I'm vivi and you are?" She asked trying to see if I had a name tag at all or was she trying to make an excuse to look at my body, who knows?.

"I'm y/n and I'm the owner of this fine establishment" you say looking down at the girl as you take a breath in and notice an extremely innocent sickly sweet smell coming off Vivi. 'is she a Virgin' you thought to yourself, "I know that this may be a bit out of the blue but are you by chance a Virgin Vivi" you ask leaning on the desk looking towards her.

Seeing her get extremely nervous and blushing an incredible amount. 'she looks so hot like this..no no you can't sleep with the customers...but I could make an exception. If she wants me that is...this isn't like me' you thought as Vivi answered your question with a "yes I am". You smile at her and say "well there's no need to be embarrassed" I then pause straightening up, "are you sure you want to lose that innocence here...with a stranger" I spoke slightly worried she might not know if she wants this.

"Yes...i know what I'm doing" Vivi spoke twiddling her fingers. "Then I guess I will now show you the list of guys I have in the back if you will follow me....or girls what your preference" I back tracked a bit. "Guys" I heard a little mutter behind me, making me smirk a little. 'so shy, yet so confident in her own way'...