"Good," said Esme. "A lookout means there's something going down."

"I spotted two more," whispered Ji-hun. "One on the roof of the barn and another in the top window of the house."

"Shit," said Kara. "They have dogs." She pointed to the side of the house. "Are they sleeping?"

"I think they're dead," said Ji-hun. "Probably belong to the owner of the farm."

"That means they could have hostages," said Esme. "This complicates things a bit. If they do have hostages, we have to rescue them first."

"That gives me an idea," said Kara as she stared at the cows that are gated behind a fence. "I can use the cows as a distraction. When it is time to move in, I'll release the cows. The commotion will give us time to move into positions with better vantage points."

"Good idea," said Esme and Ji-hun simultaneously.

A howler pulled up on the farm and a couple of people came out of the house. The world military leaders only watched. Two people came out of the howler. It was a male and a female. The man had a sword in his hand while the woman had what looked like a crossbow.

The barn's doors opened and the lights were turned on, revealing about ten more people inside. Among the people inside the barn were two individuals wearing armor similar to Agent of Dependency. One of their armors was bulkier than the other, with two large arms.

"Is that the Agent of Dependency?" asked Ji-hun.

"There's multiple Agents of Dependency," answered Esme. "Lieutenants, not the actual leader."

"Are you sure one of those two isn't the real Agent of Dependency?" asked Kara.

"I got intel that two of their lieutenants were going to attend this meeting. That must be them."

"You're going to have to tell me how you got that intel."

"Is the priority still the Kallstrom siblings?" asked Ji-hun, not taking his eyes off of the two by the howler.

"Yes," answered Esme. "The Kallstrom siblings are still the priority."

The Agent of Dependency with the bulky armor moved forward, motioning for everyone to lower their weapons. "No need for those," he said to the two by their howler. "We're on the same side. Plus, I'll take you out first before you can use em." He turned to the cornfield and aimed his arms at it, blasting two cannons into the field.

The world military leaders lowered their heads as the blasts hit a couple of clicks from their position.

"Is our cover blown?" said Kara as she was about to stand up.

Ji-hun and Esme put a hand on each of her shoulders, stopping her from moving any further. "No," answered Ji-hun. "That was a demonstration of power. They don't know we're out here."

The three stayed low. "That weapon changes things a bit," said Esme.

The two from the howler moved closer to the light. "Those are the Kallstrom siblings," confirmed Ji-hun.

"We have to take down the Agent with the two arm-cannons," said Esme. "That weapon is way too dangerous to be left out there."

Ji-hun gritted his teeth as he glared at the Kallstrom siblings. "Understood boss."

The Kallstrom siblings and the two Agents of Dependency entered the barn and closed it. Everyone else stayed outside as lookouts.

"I count at least 17 people," said Ji-hun. "There's 12 in the yard, one on the roof of the barn, one on the roof of the house, one inside the house, and the four people of interest inside the barn."