EP 50 - Argument and Tears

Start from the beginning

Y/N : If i didn't do what he want, can you please send me back to Suwon.

BTS : No !

Jin : No, Y/N ! We willing to do anything but not that one !

He yell at you. Your tears flowed slowly when shout at you.

Suga : Not even in thousand years i will let you back to Suwon again !

Hobu : Don't you ever think to step out from this house again ! Go to your room right now !

You run away to your room after he shout at you. You lock your room and plopped yourself on the bed while crying hard.

You didn't join them for dinner. You locked yourself in your room. You want to run away from there. You can't stay there anymore.

You can't jump from your room because they lock your window to prevent you from running away. You just remember that inside Jungkook room have a big window.

You decide to jump from his window at the middle of the night since they won't be here tonight. Bona said they have some 'work'.

You saw their car drive away from the mansion. You start to change your clothes to warm one since it cold outside.

You open his room slowly and look around. You enter his room and try to open the window but sadly its can't be open too. You decide to broke the window. You take his wooden chair and smash on the window few time.

The window already shattered in piece. You look downstair and it quite height for you. You jump on the grass that been cover by shattered glass.

You fall on its and make your hand and arm start bleeding because of the broken glass. You hissed in pain and get up slowly.

You walk to the back gate. You just about to open the door when someone shout your name. You was shocked in scared.

?? : Min Y/N !

You quickly run away from there. You turn your head a bit and you saw your brothers chase after you.

Jin : Y/N ! Stop !

Suga : Y/N , please stop !

You feel tired so you stop running. You saw your brothers also do the same thing. All of you panting hard.

Jungkook : Y/N.....

He calls you softly and tries to walk closer but he stops when he sees you take a few steps backward.

Taehyung : Y/N, where are you going? You didn't leaving us, right?

Jungkook : Are you mad at us? We didn't mean to shout or yell at you.

You can't write since you didn't bring your notepad or phone.

Namjoon : Let&s go home, baby. We're promise that we won't mad at you.

You shake your head and run away again. Jungkook runs faster and catches you this time . You struggle to escape from his grip. He carry you on his shoulder.

Jungkook : Stay still.

You keep hitting his back but he didn't feel anything. He carry you back home. The others follow him.

He take you to your room. He put you on the bed gently. You push him away hardly. He kneel infront of you as he check your hand and arm.

You was crying hard. Your tears flowed faster at both cheeks. BTS heart shattered in thousand pieces when they saw you like that.

Jin : Why did you cry, Princess?

He ask as he wipe your tears with his hand.

Jin : Don't cry or they will start to rage in anger. You know that, right.

Your shaking hand look for paper and pen. You write something.

Y/N : Everything that i do is wrong infront of all of you. I can't do anything that i want. I can't go anywhere that i want. Not without you guys or the guards.

Suga : No, sweetheart. You are free to do what you want. We also let you hang out with Jaeri and Mira. We even let you work at the cafe.

Y/N : Then why didn't you guys send me back to Suwon?

Namjoon : Because we can't. We told you before that we can't lose you for the second time. You know that we love you, right.

Y/N : But i don't want to stay here with you guys. I wanna go back to my precious life.

Jungkook : YOU CAN'T ! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT ! WE TRYING TO PROTECTING YOU ! WE TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU ! CAN'T YOU BE GRATEFUL !

Jin : Min Jungkook !

He warn Jungkook to not overboard. You keep crying about of the yell. You plopped yourself on the bed and buried your face at your pillow. Jin try hard to convince you but nothing works.