~ Bad End ~

shoto pov

"please! ether! stay with me!" I exclaim as I grasp on to his shoulders. blood flows out of his mouth as he forms a weak smile. this only makes more tears flow out of my eyes. his eyes droop slightly but I shout some more in a attempt to keep him alive. "ether! plEase no!" my voice cracks. he had shut his eyes and he was now slowly fading into mana. I back up slightly and watch his body disappear. that cursed knife dropped on the floor and I starred at it with sadness, despair and hatred. if it wasn't for all those demons he would be alive! I hate demons! 

I hate them!

"shoto!" vox shouts and I quickly sit up. "are you alright?" he asks with worry in his eyes yet I only stare at him with hatred. suddenly, I jump off the bed and open the cabinet drawer which held my knife. "shoto.." vox says with a warning voice but I ignore the tone and lunge at him. 

I will make this cursed demon pay!

vox dodges but I quickly swipe again and graze against his stomach. it wasn't deep but still bled. "shot-" I cut him off by stabbing him in the stomach. as I do this, vox is half asleep which gave me a advantage. vox pushes me on the bed and I take the knife with me, a drop of blood trips on the bedsheet from the knife. vox holds his wound and lowers his head, when he does so, I go to stab him in the head but he punches me in the stomach, earning a yelp from me. I fall off the bed and as I do so, vox runs over to me. when he gets to me and reaches towards me, I stab his hand. he immediately takes his hand away but I was lucky enough to take the knife before he could. "shoto! what is wrong with you!?" vox exclaims as I swing my knife to hit him in the stomach again but he dodges. I try the same thing again but he dodges again and not a second after he kicks my legs and I fall. I yelp and hit the floor but before he could try anything else, I stab his upper leg and quickly crawl behind him then stand up so I can stab him in the back. I pant as he falls down on his knees, my knife still in the middle of his back. 

another demon down....

                                                                            BAD END

                                                                 2/3 ENDINGS FOUND

I know I promised to make the good ending next but DAMN i have no ideas for it. so you're going to have to suffer <3 bye bye!

454 words