Chapter 10 ~ Drunk Shoto

sexual content (not full on smut)

"Who are you hiding vox?" The so called "Mysta" says. "Just step away." Vox demands and I hear footsteps and a thump like someone fell. After a few seconds I get thrown out of the bush. I gasp and crawl back. Vox quickly stands up and speedwalks infront of me. "You've got a pretty one vox!" Mysta says while stepping a few feet closer. Vox let's him and with a sigh, moves out of the way. "Be gentle." He says and now I could see mysta clearly. He had very short gray hair and bright blue eyes. He wears a fox looking hat which had long red ears and a design of a fox face on the actual hat. On to his clothes, he wears white jeans with one leg pant rolled up. His belt hangs while attached to a gold circle. His stripped shirt is tucked in to his pants showing off his belt. White, black and brown dogs were also apart of the stripped design of his shirt. Lastly, he wears a white jacket with gray inside, over his shoulders. Mysta runs up to me and I hesitate to crawl back but before I can mysta picks me up and plants me on my feet. "What's your name? How did you and vox meet? Are you human? What are you? Do yo-" mysta was cut off by me. "W-woah. One question at a t-time please." Mysta pauses for a moment before questioning me again "what's your name cutie?" He asks while winking "i- uh. Shoto" I reply and I glance to vox. He was slightly glaring at mysta but mysta paid no mind to it. "Are you human?" He asks and I nod "I'm so jealous vox! Why do you get all the cute ones?" He asks and vox shrugs "like I was saying. What were you doing here?" Vox asks making mysta turn towards him. "I wanted to see my friend! Is something wrong with that?" He asks and vox shakes his head. "Let's head back. Time is running out before everything goes to Hell." Vox says as he turns around and starts walking. I run up to him and grabs his hand. He interlocks his fingers with mine making me immediately feel better.

We get to the town's entrance and people walk around like normal. I sigh out of relief. I honestly thought people would be running around with fear because of some massive fire or something like that. "Don't worry. My people aren't like that." Vox says while continuing to walk towards the town. Mysta also follows behind. "Damn, your town has really grown these past years vox." Mysta says while running up to us. "It has." Vox says. "How do you control all these people? It must be hard." Mysta says while patting vox's back. He pays no attention to it and keeps walking. "I give you all the luck you need man." He says and vox shakes his head. "It's hard at times but now that I've gotten this far it's gotten easier." Vox says as he swats mysta's hand away. We walk infront of a bar and it immediately catches mysta's attention. "Can we go there? God! It's been so long since I drank. We need to go there." He says as he points at the bar. Vox stops walking and so do I. "Only if shoto wants to." Vox states and mysta switches his attention to me. "Please shoto! We will have a hell of a time and I don't think you want to miss it!" Mysta begs and I nod. "Sure." "Good! Come on guys. Let's drink!" Mysta says as he speed walks into the bar.

I sit on a stool laying my head in my arms on the table. Vox was beside me and mysta was beside him to. He was practically acting like a human shield. I wait quietly as the bar tender makes our drinks. Mysta though, he talks loudly to vox. Not to loud to disturb everyone else but definitely loud enough for everyone in a 10 feet radius to hear. I tune them out and watch the bar tender. The bar tender and I lock eyes and before I can look away they wink at me. Was I that hot that everyone wants to flirt with me? I glance over to vox to see that he was still talking to mysta, not paying any attention to me. Alittle bit of jealousy hits me but I try and shake off the feeling but some still remains. Laying my head back down on the table I close my eyes. "Someone's jealous." A unfamiliar voice says in a small voice. Almost like they don't want someone to hear. I raise my head to look at the mysterious voice to see it was the bar tender. They place my drink next to me then says "You could always come to mine if they are gonna ignore you like that." I shake my head. This is when I take in their looks. She had long blonde hair. It went almost past her ass. Her dark green eyes stared at me and if you look hard enough you could see lust within them. She had a tuxedo that cut off the arms and underneath was a white long sleeve that sleeves were rolled up. Her pants were normal jeans. The average bar tender outfit. "It doesn't seem like a no if you're going to check me out." She says just as quiet as last time. "Oh- sorry." I say and she shakes her head. "It's alright. It turns me on." She says with a soft but seductive voice. The voice doesn't effect me and infact, every word she says makes me more and more uncomfortable. I shuffle in my seat while looking down at my drink that was untouched. She pushes the shot closer to me "drink. It may be a bit strong if you're a first timer." She says and I slowly pick up the shot. I glance over to vox and mysta to see that they have already taken their shots. Looking back to the girl who was starring at me, silently encouraging me to take the shot. I hesitantly take the small cup to my lips before actually drinking it fast.

She was right, it was strong. Scrunching my face up I wait for the taste to go away and when it does I look at the girl to see that she was chuckling to herself. "Definitely a first timer." She mumbles and then she rests her arms on the table. "Want another one?" She asks and I think for a second. 2 shots wouldn't make me Drunk? Or I hope it won't. I nod my head and she instantly gets to it. "2 more for us please!" Mysta yells at the bar tender who just nods but when she turns around, rolls her eyes. I get my drink pretty fast probably because we were the only people at the ordering station. (Idk what it's called) I quickly take it, then I start to get alittle bit drowsy. Without thinking I order 3 more shots. The bar tender chuckles but then makes my shots. She places the 3 shots next to me and I take them all just as fast as if you would have 1. This is when I start to feel tipsy. I stand up and stumble my way to vox and mysta. They talk to eachother but I tune it out. I was to focused on getting to vox. I wanted to feel his touch. His lips on mine.

"Be careful on how much you drink. I don't want to br-" vox was cut off by me crawling into his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder as I hug him. A content sigh comes out of my mouth as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Shoto?" He says and I hum in response "how much have you drank?" He asks and I bring my hand up and start to add fingers. Counting how many shots I had. "1.. 3... 4.. 5.. 6?.. 69!.. I like 69. It's a funny number." I ramble making vox sigh. "Why didn't I pay attention to you?.." vox mumbles but all I do is hiccup and nuzzle into his neck. Traveling up his neck I get under his ear before I bite onto the skin softly. He groans before saying "don't do that shoto. Something bad may happen." Mysta chuckles under his breath due to vox's words but I ignore him and continue to bite and suck. "Don't have sex infront of me! Have some decency!" Mysta says and I stop sucking but not because of his words. I stare at the hickey I gave him in admiration. "I'm sure you did good. Now come here." He pulls me back so I face him and kisses me passionately. I could imagine I tasted strongly of alcohol but that didn't worry much since I was to distracted by the beautiful kiss vox was giving me. I hear a feminine scoff but I pay no attention to it. Vox pulls away and i pant. I stare at him while smiling making him chuckle. "Someone sure did enjoy that." Vox says and I snicker. "Guys! Not I front of me! So gross..." Mysta mumbles the last part but I just lay my head back on vox's shoulder. He moves his hands down to my ass making me squeak. "God you're so cute." Vox mumbles and I shove my head on his chest in a attempt to hide my face. "Don't look at me.." I say and right after I hiccup. "Awh~" vox says quietly and I just push my head into his chest even more.

Vox and mysta start to talk again as I lay my head on vox's shoulder. He kept his hands on my ass and I liked it that way. After a few minutes I started to get uncomfortable so I Squirm trying to get comfortable again. Vox let's out a heavy breath then he squeezes my ass. I let out a soft moan while I grip onto his shirt. "If you try one more thing shoto, I promise that you won't be able to walk for days." I snicker at his words and start slowly grinding on him making him groan in pleasure. "Shoto.." he says in a warning voice but I don't pay attention to him and continue to grind on him but alittle bit faster.

"Again!?" Mysta asks but we both ignore him

YEAAAAA I FINISHED THE CHAPTER!!!! And and and don't worry I'll give you more bleach for the smut chapters that are coming up
🥺👍

1804 Words