chapter 11 ~ forgotten castle

The cat in the pic is mine :) her name's Luna. Yep I know cute as FUCK (sorry it's low quality, it's quite dark in me room rn)

Sexual content

I walk beside vox while trying to keep my balance. I hold onto his arm and he walks slower so I can keep up with him. Mysta walks beside vox stumbling alittle bit but not as much as me. "Are we there yet?~" I say in a whiney voice "almost." Vox replies making me groan "my legs hurt..." I say in a slurred tone. Vox rolls his eyes and picks me up. I was basically hugging him with my arms under his and his hands were holding me up by my ass. He starts walking again while talking to mysta. Yet again, I tune them out. Watching the people walk around and do their normal daily routine. I couldn't help but catch some couples holding hands. If I'm lucky enough I'll catch some kiss. "I wanna kiss..." I mumble in a saddened voice. "I'll give you one later. We're almost home." Vox replies but I all do is groan then I close my eyes and lay my head into vox's shoulder. Grumbling alittle bit making vox chuckle but then right after go back to talking to mysta. "We're here." Vox says and immediately after mysta hiccups. "Can we go back for another shot..?" Mysta says in a slurred voice. Vox sighs then asks "am I the only sober one here?" He puts me down but I immediately hug him, wanting to be picked up again. "I'm sure your legs are fine by now. Come on." He prys me off him and I stumble back with a pout. He takes his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door. Right when the door opens and I go to step inside mysta asks "what happened to your castle?" I stop in my tracks and turn around to face the two with a puzzled expression. "You're a Disney princess now vox?" I ask again, with a slurred voice. Vox doesn't respond making me look at the 2. Mysta is holding on to the door frame trying to to fall over while also looking towards vox. Vox well, he just stares into space with wide eyes.

"Fuck." He states quickly.

He pushes mysta inside which also pushes me deeper inside but then eventually getting pushed out of the entrance. I stumble when the force stops and I hear the door slam. It wasn't a angry slam but a urgent one. He fakes a yawn before quickly saying "I'm so tired. Let's go to bed." "Isn't it basically the afternoo-" vox cuts off mysta by pushing him away from the entrance and into the living room. I follow them and vox pushes mysta down onto the couch. He quickly says "watch tv untill I get back." He bends down to mysta and whispers something to him that I couldn't hear then he walks towards me while mysta had a annoyed expression on. "And~ you get special treatment because I love you." I giggle like a white girl and follow him. He brings me to a room I recognize, His room. I walk in without him urging me in and sit down on the red blankets. He pulls down the blankets untill it gets to my side and he picks me up. I snicker and let him carry me. He lays my head on the black pillow like I was a newborn baby then puts the blankets over me. "But vox~.." he hums in response and looks at me waiting for my words. "I'm not tired.." I pout making him frown. "Shoto. If you really don't want to go to sleep go watch tv with mysta. Say 'no' if he flirts with you." He says then steps back but I grab his wrist before he can go anywhere. "Where are you going?" I ask with a sad tone and he sighs "remember when I told you about my brother?" He asks and I pause for a minute before answering "is mysta your brother? Mysta's your brother!? But you guys look-" I get cut off by vox releasing my grin on his wrist. I go to sit up fully and swing my legs over the bed but vox holds me down. "No.. mysta is not my brother. Just-. I'll be back. Okay?" I whine and sit up instantly hugging him "I-" I hiccup "don't want you to go! Promise you'll come back!" I demand and I let go waiting for his promise. "I promise shoto. Don't worry." With that he speed walks out of the room "i-.. please come back.." I say in a small voice as a small tear falls down my face only alittle bit before I wipe it away. I fall down onto the bed aggressively and grabbing a pillow I hug it to my chest tightly. Why did he have to leave? Why can't he stay here and shower me with his glorious kisses? Curse who ever or what ever made him leave like that. Not even one kiss? I huff as the drunk thoughts complain but then soon the thoughts get more lewd.

I was on-top of vox and was sitting on his crotch. He lays his hand on both my thighs but his eyes were on my lips. I lick them nervously filling vox's eyes with lust. I Squirm under his lust filled gaze earning a groan from him and his hands squeeze my thighs. I squeak as he invites his hands up my shirt. Feeling my stomach to my chest then finally to my nipples. He swipes over them softly and in result I softly moan. I blush in embarrassment in how the simplest things can make me a moaning mess. He smirks then puts his hands on the zipper of my jeans. Before he unzips them he looks up at me for approval. I slowly nod my head then he unzips my jeans almost immediately. Pulling my jeans down leaving my dick to flop out he looks at it with more lust flooding his eyes. He grabs me and pulls me down onto the bed so I was under him. He travels down to my crotch and leans down, kissing my tip. "I- ngh!" I moan then he starts to pump me slowly. The pace is deathly slow for how horny I am. "P-please!.. faster!" I moan out and he looks up at me with a mischievous grin before moving faster. My hips buck up near vox's face. I feel the bubbling sensation in my stomach and I was about to come. "I-i I'm going to-" I let out a moan as I come on vox's hand and some on his face. I pant and look towards him. "Shoto.." my face flushes with embarrassment and I cover my face. His hand goes away from my dick and with his other hand he traps my wrists together and puts them over my head. Then he brings his hand which was stained with my come to my already opened mouth. He puts 2 fingers inside my mouth and a salty taste invades my mouth. "How about I come in your mouth. You would definitely enjoy that being the whore you are for me." I blush and he takes his fingers out of my mouth. Before he could do anything else a door creaks snapping me out of my thoughts.

The door creaks open even more to the point I think it was fully open "Sho-" mysta hiccups "to?.." he continues but I continue to pretend to sleep. Mysta stayed Silent for a second before I hear the door creaks again signaling that he left or closed the door behind him and he was now in the room with me. I don't take the chance and pretend to sleep for a minute or two before opening my eyes slowly. Mysta was no where to be seen so I take the blankets off me. I had a raging boner and now I really wished vox was here.

IM BACK BABY! You may not care about this at all and hate me alot and want me dead but I have signed up for badminton in my school!! :D that means more motivation and less depression days!!! Talking about depression and stuff, sorry I was gone for alittle bit. Ya know me. Last thing, I'll be making a late birthday bonus chapter for vox. It will be out of the story line so yea. Happy late birthday vox! Now bye-bye and see you in the next chapter!

1437 words