chapter 15 ~ Overcooked But In Real Life

art: sushiiabi on twitter

sexual content 

it's been a few days since the incident happened and my pain has really gone away and now me, vox and mysta were all back at his apartment and vox was cooking us all some steak and eggs for dinner. (what vox made in his cooking stream.) "it's a little spicy but not to much to the point you're like eugh.." vox says, imitating a disgusted noise. "I'm sure it will be fine." I say making mysta nod "I bet 20 dollars he's going to burn it." mysta says making me chuckle "bet." I reply and right when I do, vox looks towards us. "I'll feed you the burned parts then." vox says jokingly to mysta, making him gasp in fake offence. "you wouldn't..." he says in a soft voice "I would." vox replies then he turns back to the stove. you could hear the sizzling of the meat before mysta speaks again. "I'll be back, don't fuck each other while I'm gone." I go to say something but before I can, he was already out of the kitchen. I look back over to vox to see him focusing on cooking the food and nothing else. "the chef needs a little help." he suddenly says making me jump slightly but right after get up from my chair and walk towards him. I stop beside him and look at the steak. it was almost done cooking and it looked very good. he waved his hand making me step back before saying "be careful, you might get burned." he says as he takes the steak and puts it on a plate. he cuts it in half the cuts it into strips. he grabs another plate which had the cooked onions on it and places the strips on top of it. he turns back to the stove and grabs the eggs then slides them onto the meat. "done!" he says as he grabs the plate and brings it over to the kitchen table. vox places it on the table then turns to me. "would put the forks out for us?" he asks and I nod before replying. "sure." I turn to the table that was made out of wood with 4 glass panels in the corners. the chairs were also made out of wood but there was cushions so you have comfort. the forks and knifes were in the middle of the table so I had to lean over and my body touched the table a little bit. 

a muscular build presses against my back "I- vox?" I stutter out and as I do so vox grabs my chin, forcing me to look up a little bit, exposing my neck. he hums in response while pressing up against me more. I gulp before saying "w-what are you doing?" "oh I don't know.." he shuffles a little bit, moving his groin side to side against my ass. "let's hope mysta doesn't come back any time soon." he continues and I could feel a erection start. "mysta is going to come back a-and he's going to see my-.. he said to not fuck ea-" I try to say but vox cuts me off. "what were you going to say?" he asks and I hesitate before dropping my head down onto the table "m-my erection.." I say quietly "your what?" he says making me blush in embarrassment. "my erection!" I yell out a little bit to loud making him chuckle. "you're doing a great job at hiding it. now I think everyone in the whole town knows." he says making me blush harder. the thought of that makes me shiver, his breath hitches as I do so. "Mmm!~..." I hum out in a whiney voice. not the type that would be annoying though. or I hope not. "mysta's going to come back soon vox!" I shuffle under making him groan lowly. 

"you're making it so hard to not fuck you right now." he says with a low but soft voice. I feel something hard against my ass and I gasp when I realize what it is. "I-I.." I stutter out but someone beats me at talking "didn't I say not to fuck!" mysta exclaims and I immediately flush in embarrassment. I shuffle a little bit trying to get vox off me quicker because he only gets off me slowly. I speed walk to one of the chairs so that the table was in the middle of us. I glare at vox with embarrassment on my face, making him chuckle. "don't look at me.." I mumble but vox still heard. he doesn't say anything but smirks. mysta sits beside me while looking at us with amusement. also, for every side had only one chair so vox couldn't just fuck me everyway possible if he sits beside me. "my child grew up to fast.." mysta says with fake sadness in his voice. "oh sush!" I exclaim making them both snicker.

"I heard that a famous actor is hosting a party, alot people are going vox! you know what this means!" mysta exclaims making vox roll his eyes. I take a bite out of my steak as I continue to listen to their conversation. "yea I know what this means, you're going to get drunk again with a bunch of girls." vox replies "no~... not at all!~ or, maybe." vox gives him the side eye at his words. "okay fine! I'll probably find some pretty hot chicks and get drunk with them."  mysta confesses "we cannot miss this party vox!" he exclaims and right after he stabs a piece of egg and brings it to his mouth. he chews it as vox says "only if I get to fuck shoto after." I choke but recover quickly "sure, deal!" mysta says as he holds his hand out for vox to shake, he shakes his hand. "I-I, okay." vox snickers before asking "so, when's the party." mysta hums in thought before saying "in about a week." 

after talking for a few hours and doing dumb stuff it was time for mysta to leave and he did. I was now in my bed. vox had a guest room for me and had put all my stuff in here. being honest, I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't sleep in his room... or even sleep with him. I mean, who wouldn't? he has the perfect body, perfect face. I start to think about vox on my bed naked- I think I should go to sleep now! I close my eyes and attempt to sleep. I toss and turn though and after awhile I open my eyes. groaning, I squeeze my eyes tight. I bring my hands up to my stomach, accidently touching my dick in the process. I remember the times vox jacked me off, it would be really nice to have him here to do that to me again and maybe something more. I shake off the thoughts not wanting another erection. but it was to late as I feel my boxers get tight. I didn't have any pants on so it would be easy to just.. I bring my hand slowly down to my lower area but stop just before the strap of my boxers. I can't do this in one of his own rooms. plus, he's literally the next room over, he could possibly hear me. I cant sleep though.. it'll be quick. I quickly slide my hand down my boxers and grip my penis, I hesitate before jerking myself off. I softly moan as I grip the sheet beneath me. I moan a little louder and I really hope vox didn't hear that. I start to get the bubbling feeling and I knew I was close "Mmm~.. I'm so close.." I moan out quietly. I do one quick movement which makes me grip the sheets and come into my hand. "Nrgh! vox!" I moan loudly. I instantly cover my mouth with my free hand and look over to the door. after awhile, I heard no movements what so ever. I slowly uncover my mouth and a soft blush rests among my face. well, at least he didn't hear it.

vox pov

"Nrgh! vox!" a angelic voice calls out. hearing shoto call out my name makes my pants tighten. with all the sweet noises he was making made all my thoughts about the party instantly disappear out of my mind. I begin thinking about sho. oh how pretty he would look sucking my dick. tears would come out his eyes as I thrust into him. the soft angelic noises would come out his mouth and I promise he would be calling out my name and my name only. my dick only gets harder the more I think about what noises he would make as I stick my tongue in his hole. I groan softly and instantly start jerking myself off. oh how I would make him pay for all the dirty thoughts he's giving me.

gasp, a "smut" chapter... but DAMN it's been long enough. ya'll need some more smut in your lives. if you know what I mean... 😏👉👌 shoto's gonna have the time of his life soon......

1532 words