Thanks For 25k!!

a tallish woman walks into a average looking living room. her chocolate brown hair was very curly and only went to her shoulders. her ocean blue eyes stare at the brown couch as she walks over to it, avoiding the coffee table in the process. there was a simple cacti on the glass coffee table, it looked very neglected. the woman also known as the author sits down facing us, her purple crystal that was hanging on her earring swaying in the process. the author was wearing a gray sweater with some jean shorts. she also had fishnets that went under white knee socks. she places her hands on her thighs before she says "hello! if the narrator didn't already tell you, I am the author. you can call me mocha if you want to." mocha mumbles something with a saddened expression and looks to the side for a second before returning to a neutral expression and looking back to us. "but you can also call me 'the alcoholic cat' which is my username one here if you didn't know." mocha smiles and lifts her head a bit, her eyes closing as she does so. "now, on to what I brought you guys here for!" her smile grows wider and you could probably imagine a tail swaying back and forth on how happy she seems.

"to celebrate hitting 25k reads on this book, I want to.... host a Q&A!"

"you may ask questions to me or any of the characters mentioned in the book, dead or alive." mocha's blue orbs sparkle like she was excited for something, you guess it's about the Q&A she's hosting. "though, please refrain from asking me to personal questions. thank you." a small smile crawls on to mocha's face as she says "you can also ask the characters, including me, truth or dare or never have I ever. I will answer as much questions as people put out there. you may ask as many questions as you want." mocha brings her legs up and sits crossing her legs. the pose being called 'criss cross applesauce'. 

"I will leave this up until Friday then I will start answering questions." mocha's orbs land behind us and a few meows come out behind us. a calico cat jogs towards mocha then once it's close enough to the couch, it jumps up. mocha immediately starts petting the fluffy cat. mocha mumbles somethings to the cat as she does so, 'luna' coming up with her words. the cat that may be called luna exposes it's stomach to the owner, revealing it's milky white coat. now that you had seen the cat from up and down, it seemed like the cat had more of a calico coat on the top and a whiter one on the stomach. you also saw that the cat was a girl. the cat sits up and looks towards you. it's face had a half black side and the other side was orange.

her greenish yellow eyes stare at you as mocha says "goodbye readers! make sure to ask a question!-" mocha suddenly turns her head to the side for the camera angle to change, it was now facing her and was way up close to her face

her greenish yellow eyes stare at you as mocha says "goodbye readers! make sure to ask a question!-" mocha suddenly turns her head to the side for the camera angle to change, it was now facing her and was way up close to her face. "you don't have to if you don't want to.." she whispers before looking away, the camera turning back to in front of her. a turtle shell cat jumps up on the couch from the back. it walks among the couch while starring at you with the same color orbs as the calico. then eventually lays down. all while this was happening, mocha was waving happily with a big smile on her face. 

ask your questions/truth or dares/never have I evers here!