Chapter Two

"What are your plans now?" Tanong ni Emerald kay Amethyst pagkalabas nila mula sa headquarters ng SIATT.

"I'm going back first to Canada and from there, I'll think of a way to get in touch with my mother." At saka nginitian silang lahat. "What about you?" Tanong nito sa lahat.

"I'll come home to my kids with Percy. Hopefully, I can erase who I am and be a good mother and a wife." Sagot naman ni Ruby na may pag-aalangan pa dahil sa memoryang hindi pa rin lubusang bumabalik rito.

"For me, I'll continue with my job and eventually get settled down just like Ruby. I want to have my own family too." Si Emerald naman.

"Despite our dark past, we all want to have a normal life like the others. To find someone who can accept us for who we are and have a family of our own." Wika naman ni Diamond na sinang-ayunan ng lahat. "I'll be staying here in Atlanta because I still have a responsibility in saving the world from dangerous people."

Sapphire is listening intently to each one of them. As she looked at her sisters who are now happy with their own lives, she realized that her life's purpose had now been fulfilled, and she knew that anything else that lay ahead of her would be empty. There was nothing left for her to do but end her journey. She must start living her life but she doesn't know where to begin.

Lahat ng mga kapatid niya ay sakanya naman bumaling upang tanungin sa kanyang magiging plano.

"So what's your plan, Sapphire? You're now free, you can do whatever you want and you can go anywhere you want to go without anyone holding you. What are you gonna do first?" Tanong ni Taniesha.

She joined SIATT in bringing down Weber Corp and the FLAW org. She did that so everyone can have a chance to be free and to live a normal life without the need to always look behind their shoulders. And because of that, Chief Einstein has given her freedom in exchange for what she did.

"I honestly don't know where to go after this or what am I supposed to do now." Aniya dahil iyon naman ang totoo.

Ni hindi pa niya napapagplanuhan kung saan nga ba siya pupunta o kung ano ang gagawin na niya dahil pulos kapakanan ng mga kapatid lang niya ang palagi niyang iniisip noon. She's living for them and now that everyone is free from the FLAW, she hasn't figured out her next move yet.

"You can stay here if you want. We can use someone like you in the mission. You can be an agent too who saves people." Anyaya sa kanya ni Yasi na hindi niya kailan man matatanggap.

"No, I don't think I'm suitable for that kind of job." Tanggi nito. "I'm a damaged good, tainted and irreparable."

Sinalungat naman ng mga kapatid ang sinabi niya, pinagagaan ang kanyang loob upang mapabago ang desisyon niya.

"You don't understand." Seryoso at nababahalang pahayag niya. "I'm beyond irreparable, I can't be fixed."

"Sapphire-"

"No!" Putol niya kay Em at kumawala mula sa pagkaka-akbay nito sa kanya at saka umatras. "FLAW did something to me in the facility."

Alam niyang kailanman ay hindi na siya magiging normal gaya ng mga kapatid. The facility did something to her, something inhumane and she can't fix that.

"What exactly did they do to you?" It was Diamond.

"When they perfected Crimson Death, of course, it needs to undergo a human trial, so they injected it on me." Kita niya ang gulat sa mga mata ng kapatid. "Being under that drug made me their ultimate weapon. I couldn't control myself like I was trapped inside my own body. I couldn't feel anything, no fear, no pain, no guilt, nothing." At saka siya napayuko dahil sa susunod na isisiwalat. "And to test the effect of the drug, they sent me out on a mission." Napapakuyom siya ng kamao. "I was the one who was responsible for the Morris Children Orphanage incident."