Swank -Back Off

Requested by: peachy78

Sorry this took so long, I had been writing in my The Table x Reader one shots book.

If you're a fan of Ben Brainard then you know what I'm talking about.
______________________________

You saw the girl flirting with Swank, your boyfriend.

At first it was simple talking, then her hand touched his. She was starting to mooch on to your territory.

Swank, despite being Benny's second in command, was rather unimaginative and always missed cues. He also wasn't a fighter that was your job.

You removed your high heels, tossing them behind the counter. Storming over, you tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey bitch he's taken," you said.

"Ha, that's rich, who are you again?" The girl said.

Bam.

Your fist went into her nose watching her stumble back and crumble to the floor. "I'm the one who's gonna kick your ass if you don't stop messing with my man."

The girl jumped up to swing back.

Immediately a fight out, you threw her to the floor, punching and kicking her.

Swank pinched the bridge of his nose seeing you jealous. He was used to girls hitting on him but you was highly territorial.

He and another member of the Chairmen broke up the fight before it got worse. He had you by the waist, dragging you off to yours and his room.

"Let me go," you screamed at him as you fought him into the room. You got a hold hold his hand, biting it to let you go.

"Ow," he said shaking his hand. He blocked you from getting out of the room. He closed the door, staying in front of it. "Stay."

You growled and paced the room, knocking off lamps, bottles and everything on the coffee table.

"Calm down baby please," Swank was begging you at this point.

"She had her fucking hands on you," you screamed pushing him back by his chest.

Swank accepted it, as he normally did. This wasn't his first time with your anger problem.

"I had it handled before you stormed over," he said.

"No you didn't, you kept talking to her." You paced the room,  eventually calming down enough.

Swank sighed.  "Baby...please just talk to me. What's bothering you?"

You sighed and sat on the couch, your head in your hands. "I'm scared you'll leave," you replied.

The words caught Swank off guard. "W..what?"

"I'm scared you leave me!" You yelled.

Swank sat down, his arms around you. "Oh sweetie, what brought this up?"

You looked up at him. "My last couple of partners would flirt with girls right in front of me. I..I'm sorry love...I thought you was gonna be the same."

Swank kissed your cheek, he understood now why your territorial. "It's alright sweetheart, I'm not gonna do that to you."

"Promise?"

Swank nodded. "Promise."

_________________________________________