🍋 Mornings -Ulyssess

A/n: all smut imagines will have a lemon emoji with them so you can easily find them or you can avoid them ya filthy animals.

Your the Courier in this one.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Another storm was hitting the Divide hard. The wind banged on the outside of your home.

You and Ulysses wasn't always a close couple, you both wanted to kill each other at first but eventually that hate turned into attraction. Attraction turned into love.

After the events of the Mojave, you two decided to stay in the Divide. No one knew you two was alive and since you was done being a courier, you wanted a place to stay low and live out peacefully.

You stirred feeling kisses on your neck, they was light. Delicate. Hardly moving.

"Good morning," Ulysses's voice whispered in your ear. 

"Good morning.." you said.

He was flush against you, so much you could feel his length pressing against your bare ass.

You two was the only humans in the Divide, clothes was optional when you two was in your home.

"Eager this morning?" You teased.

He kept kissing your shoulder and your neck. "You're laying naked beside me," he said in between kisses. His free hand massased your breasts as he kept kissing your neck.

You turned over to kiss him fully, your hands tangling in the messy braids.

He groaned and moved you under him, pushing himself up with his hands so he didn't crush you. The kiss turned rougher, deeper.

His lips caressed your neck causing you to moan slightly. "You want me don't you?"

"Yes..." you whispered.

He went lower, lust in his eyes, stopping at your bare chest. He kissed the valley between them, looking at your face the entire time.

You moaned as he took one nipple in his mouth. He kneaded your breast and suckled the other one, slowly teasing you.

Your hips bucked, ending flush against his body. Your legs wrapping around his waist to keep him there.

"Ulysses..." you moaned.

"Yes angel?" He asked, lust dripping from his tounge. He could feel your wetness pressing against him.

"I need you." Your core throbbed with need.

He smirked watching you writhe in need. It sent his cock blazing. He didn't even bother with teasing you, he unwrapped your legs and spread them open.

Your slick was dripping down your inner thigh.

"Already wet for me?" He questioned. "I had hardly touched you." A hint of teasing was in his voice.

He settled between your thigs, his tounge immediately on your clit and inner thighs.

"Oh fuck yes..." you moaned feeling his tounge buried in you. Your fingers gripped his hair as he found a rhythm, adding his fingers to the mix.

"Ulysses!" You moaned, your cries becoming lost in the wind of the storm. "Fuck."

Your fingers either buried themselves in his hair or gripped the sheets of the bed.

He glanced up at you, his eyes meeting yours, his tounge still circling your core.

The knot in your belly tighten as he kept his pace. You arched her back screaming his name. Your screams matched the screaming winds of the storm outside.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna c...cum..." you quivered, your muscles tightened, legs quivering.

"You better cum on my tounge Courier," he growled. 

Your body let go, the knot unravled. Exploding across his tounge, he took every bit of your cum.

A throaty growl escaped his lips. "Mmnn, so fuckin good." He pulled back letting your heat hit the cool air of your home.

He pumped his cock with his hand, slowly teasing your entrance. "You want it?"

Your body quivered at the feeling. You knew he wasn't gonna let you cum once. It was how he was.

"Yes...oh fuck yes..." you moaned.

A hiss left your lips as he entered you, he was big. You can't do the shit he does and not be packing some heat.

You arched your body into his as he moaned.

"Fuck...your so fuckin tight," he growled. He waited as he filled you. He panted as he stretched you.

You two laid there in each others arms as you adjusted to his size.

He wanted to spend eternity between your legs if the Divide would allowed it.

"Fuckin move..." you whispered in his ear.

He slowly thrusted, rolling his hips into yours.

You arched your back, gripping his forearms as he went faster.

His lips was back your breasts leaving hickeys only he would see. Sweat beads dripped down as he kept thrusting into you.

Pulling out of you, he changed your postion, throwing one of your legs over his shoulder.

You moaned as he hit deeper in your core. The knot in your belly unravled. "Fu...," you couldn't even complete your sentence when your second orgasm ripped through you.

He was moaning, it was a deep hum, hardly heard over the sound of yours.

Your eyes was half closed, your fingers gripping the sheets, your legs shook in pleasure. "Ulysses..." you moaned throwing your head back.

Skin slapping skin was the background noise besides the storm outside.

He kept going till he was twitching. Precum dripping out of his cock. His panting and moaning grew jittery. "W...where..." he moaned. "Fuck..."

"N...need to f...feel you..." you got out.

His thrusting slowed, a heavy growl left his throat as his cock exploded in your your womb.

Your eyes closed feeling his hot cum in you. A slight moan came from you feeling it.

He pulled out of you slowly and let you lay down, his cum dripping out of your pussy. He laid his head against your chest, his cock spent.

Your hands wrapped around his neck, you kissed his sweat covered forehead.

You both couldn't say anything, you both laid in each others arms.

"I love you angel," he said in your ear.

"I love you too," you whispered back. "Come on we got to get up."

"Just a few more minutes..." he begged.

"I gotta pee and I'm spent," you said pushing at his shoulders.

He smirked and pecked your lips. "Fine." He rolled over and watched you get up to go to the bathroom. He laid there listening to the storm knowing it was gonna be a day indoors.

He wasn't gonna let you walk tomorrow.