DEAR FATHER...

1) The single Dad army

"Good morning princess! Ready for the school?" Jay asked his daughter Kaya as he entered her room.

"Yes dad. I'm all ready for my school!" The fourteen year old girl smiled as she hugged her father.

"Come downstairs once you're done with dressing up. We'll have some Paratha for breakfast and then we'll visit Maa on our way to school, just like everyday." He said as he exited her room after combing her hairs.

Both of them had their breakfast and they left for Kaya's school. Everyday, they would visit Kaya's mother's grave. Kaya's mother died shortly after Kaya turned four. Ever since, Jay took the responsibility of being mom and dad, both for Kaya. He struggled a lot initially, but now he had made remarkable progress in his dual role and tried to make sure Kaya never lacked love of her mother.

After they visited Kaya's mother's grave, they left for the school. Jay smiled as Kaya went inside. He then went back to his wife's grave and sat there.

"My dear, remember, I used to say, I'd never be able to take up on your role. But today, I'm proud to tell you, we succeeded as parents. I heard Kaya this morning, rehearsing her speech for today's program. She looks just like you looked in your teenage years. She is giving speech on us, her parents. I didn't wanted to cry, but after hearing that she has the best dad in the world, I couldn't control myself. I remember crying besides you when you fell ill saying I'll never be a good father. But no, you were right. You believed in me, and I proved you right my love! I love you, bye..." Jay said as he wiped his eyes and placed white roses on his wife's grave.

-------------------------

2) Fur daddy

"Hey baby! I'm back from work!" Vijay said as he opened the door.

Julia, the GSD (German Shepherd Dog) came running upto the door hearing that her 'dad' has came back from work. She jumped upon him as he sat down at the door. She licked his face and wagged her tail in joy as he hugged her back.

"I know... I know... Little Julia missed daddy, right... But don't worry, I'm back now and we'll play lots of games... But first, let daddy freshen up a little..." He said as he got up.

He went upto his room. He sat down at his desk as he saw an old image of himself and Julia, back from the time when Julia was a baby, 2month old dog. He still remembered her first day in the police dog training centre, when she was terrified to see him in his uniform of a CID officer. Soon after, both of them became best friends during the training course. Now, they both were best buddies, both on and off the duty.

Julia sat patiently waiting for Vijay to come for dinner. She happily wagged her tail as he sat besides her, holding dinner for both of them. He placed her food in her dish and both of them had their dinner. He smiled at her baby antics of licking the plate and wagging her tail after the meal, looking at him with puppy eyes as he was finishing his meal. No one would believe that in the mornings, she was a fierce on duty GSD who would terrify the thieves with just her barks, and in the evenings, she would behave as a puppy in front of Vijay. She filled his life with joy, with her happy smiles and tail wags. And he gave her the best snuggles at night, after a tiring day at work...

-------------------------

3) The most energetic Father