Taehyung looked at him and placed a soft kiss on jungkook's neck)

Tae ( deep voice ) : you're Irresistible too sir, but I don't wanna make you break your little boyfriend's heart.

Jungkook chuckled

Jungkook: oh trust me, I love him too much to even think about breaking his heart.

Tae: okay then.... Don't blame me later when things will get out of your hands ( winked )

With that Taehyung pulled Jungkook, and kissed him. Jungkook kissed back but got a little shocked when he noticed the way Taehyung was taking dominance. Jungkook is no were near being a bottom but oh boy, he can be if Taehyung remained like this.

Taehyung made his way towards Jungkook's neck and started making beautiful hickeys.

No body ever did it.... No body was ever allowed to touch THE JEON JUNGKOOK, but look at him... Letting his love do anything with his body.
The statement that Jungkook was enjoying this was no enough to explain his feelings. He let Taehyung make his territory on himself, after all he belongs to Taehyung.

After getting satisfied with his work, Taehyung pulled back and looked at Jungkook. Tae Smirked with the pleasure face Jungkook was making.
Tae looked at Jungkook's biceps and softly kissed it and then bite it ( not too harshly )
Jungkook widen his eyes and looked at Taehyung eating his arms like a baby is eating candy.

Taehyung kept pressing Jungkook's bicep of the other hand. Jungkook understood that tae has a muscle kink. Well a bottom is a bottom, so yeah....

Apart from all this, there's a huge problem down there and Jungkook knew he gotta solve it as soon as possible. This unreal boy always makes him hard just by a look. Do Taehyung have any idea what affects he leave on Jungkook? May be he have that's why he do this...

Just when Taehyung stopped biting Jungkook's biceps, Jungkook changed their Position making Tae pressed on the desk and jungkook infront of him.
He pulled tae and kissed him with full dominance. Both started eating each other alive and there crotch down there was again and again touching each other making both of them moan and Groan in pleasure.
The make out was getting too heated so Taehyung pushed Jungkook and looked at him with a smirk.

He quickly sat on the desk and said

Tae: wow wow wow tiger... Go slow.

Jungkook stood inbetween his legs and grabbed Taehyung's ass.

Tae: I think someone was saying that he'll never break his dear boyfriend's heart.... Was it you? Yeah it was... Now tell me, isn't this going to break your "petal's" heart if he'll get to know what you were doing with me?

Jungkook: yeah you're right.... It will, but ( pulled him more close ) who's gonna tell him? You? Because I'm not gonna....

Tae: cheating, are we?

Jungkook: for you I can...

Tae: you know I'm loving this Mr. Jeon

Jungkook: me too Mrs. Jeon

Tae looked at him widen eyes and blushed....

Jungkook: blushing are we?

Tae looked away and hide his face in Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook chuckled and hugged him.
He do love this bold side of Taehyung's a lot but at the end tae is still his pretty angel.

Jungkook: I love you petal...

Tae: I love you too kookie

.