𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙🥀

Start from the beginning

How did he become a vampire?

"Tell me," Taehyung requests, prompting Jungkook to let out a weary sigh, knowing exactly what Taehyung is asking for.

" i never wanted any of it tae , it was the first time i wished death upon myself than a curse like this " from jungkook's words , taehyung instantly feels his pain , his hand instinctively holding jungkook's arm in comfort.

--------

Flashback ( 10 decades ago)

" im so sorry madam , we cant save him "

" no- nooo , my son cant leave us like this , my baby boy no , no way " the woman weeps , looking down on her little 13 year old boy who lay pale on the shabby cotton bed , the disease eating him in and out as there is no cure.

" elisha listen , calm down , if he'll pass then we must stay by him , please " Elisha's husband tries to plead to his wife.

" No! NO! not my boy , not him , i'll find a cure "

" i will "  She says lastly , storming out of the run down home into the dark nights , on her way to seek a cure for her only child.

ELisha's husband shakes his head in worry as he takes the wet cloth , sitting beside his half dead son on the bed , wiping his temple while fighting back the tears that threatened to fall.

" jungkook honey , your mother is so desperate for the salvation of your soul " he mourns sadly , cleaning up jungkook's body.

--------

Unknown to the little family , elisha had gone ahead to the darkest of places to seek a solution , trading her sons soul for a vampires blood as its known to heal in a splint moment , not knowing what effects it would cause.

" thank you "  she mutters under her breath , terrified as the vampire withdraws its fangs from her neck but ponders on the fact that its something she must do to save her son from , taking in her hold the little bottle of blood , the vampire disappearing from sight , leaving her no instructions.

-

-

Sneakily getting into their little cabin , sighing in relief after seeing her husband no where in sight while knowing how much her husband rebukes such evil or anything that has to do with the supernatural.