Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"

Start from the beginning

You enjoyed eating since it was the third thing you liked the most. Zack ate too and it was kind of cute.But then he suddenly stood up saying he was going to the bathroom.I didn't really care.He was a grown up man after all.

After some time he came back with some bruises.Which made you worry a little,you looked concerned at him while he avoid your eyes.

Mira POV:

I was concerned about the boys so I decided to come along with Yui and Namsoo.

After some time,Zack fought some guy and got beaten up since he didn't want to fight,he tried at least. We got into the same shop as them. And waited for them to get out.

After,I saw them stand up.

3rd person POV:

It was time for your group to go meet the scammers. We made our way to a alley,there was garbage,used cigarette. And of course, at the end,the infamous scammers. There were around 5 ugly guys. A girl And 1 pretty boy, he wasn't your style at all.

The pretty boy started to bad mouthing Zack which kind of pisses you off. Some extras came forward and Zack directly made them bow on the knee,they continued to fight until he was out of breath.

🕰Time skip

Pretty boy was the only one left,he looked over too Daniel and saw that he looked like the weakest. He ran to Daniel and turned his face to look at your faces, everyone was unfazed since Daniel was surely not the weakest. Before he could kick Daniel. You came between them and and stopped his kick. You twisted his leg, took his hair behind his head and made him eat the floor.

"You are now officially married to the floor, you may kiss the bride"

You say mischievously.

"Oh no,I said it a little late. Let's do it once more..."

You made him look inside your eyes and glared at him still tucking his hair.

"You are now officially married tôt eh floor,you may kiss the bride"

You said and slammed his head on the floor.

"What a beautiful kiss it was"

You whipped your fake tears.

You turned to his girlfriend and said.

"If he doesn't treat you like you wish he did, leave him."

That's all that came out of your pretty and skilled mouth.

The moment you finished with that rat. You got a notification from PaceBook.

[ New message
From: Daehoon Shin
To : Me ]
Click to unlock

You let him be, you both started talking ever since you commented on his post, he was kind of cool.But still not your style, you knew he was hiding something. Even thought he seemed kind.Everyone has a bad side.

You turned around and finally said what was on your mind.

"All of this just for shoes?"

On our way to go in the train,a group of fan girls came toward me and started squealing, "Omg look it's 'Smoking hot' the star on PrkTV","KYAAAAA","IM A FAN" it was very exhausting.

M/N POV:

I finally got back home and was greeted by Mizukitamari and Megumi, she licked my hand will my butler took my bag and my jacket ad I thanked him. I put on some random pyjamas.

Mizukitamari came in my big sized bed and we both slept together.

🕰Big time skip

It was around the afternoon, I was on a run with my beloved TamaTama, we ran along a river while watching the sunset, the sky was mesmerizing, it was a mix of a navy blue,yellow,pink and white. I looked up and didn't notice a certain guy in front of me.
We both bumped into each other and fell on our butt. I stood up and glared at the guy, only to discover that it was Daniel who was on a run with his dog too.I smiled and gave him my hand.

"Oh hello M/N!"

"Hi''

We started to talk and then I let him alone since I had to go back home. On my way,I received a message form Daehoon,I took my phone out and unlocked it, the message was kind of surprising.

'Daehoon Shin'

"Hey,I wanted to know if you knew someone named Park Tae-Joon and Doo Kim? Those two talked sh*t behind my back so I'm going to punish them!"

"Hey Daehoon, I
do know some guys like that In my school but I'm not sure do you have any pictures? "

"Oh yeah I do,They did a video so Everyone know there faces. Here:"
[picture sent]

"It is them, they are some bitch one is a bully and the other one a loser who want attention in my school, it's called J-High School, go and pay me a visit on your way. My class is 1-D."

"Sure and thank for the information. Bye bye~"
Seen

I responded to his messages and then opened my house door. Once again,Megumi took care of my things and I got back to sleep after taking a cold shower.

Those days,my life was kinda plain. I'm bored as fuck and I got nothing to do,but since the end of the semester is coming,I only have one option,and it's the one called

"Studies"

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1278 words