Chapter 3 Part 2: Beyond the Door

Four POV: I gave Bracelety her worksheet, I wasn't surprised that she started writing Ice Cube all over it, she is gonna fail, but I don't want Leafy and Bracelety teaming up, so I let it go. I went back to the real world, and started the elimination, Liy was having this whole speech, so I sucked her up and sent her to EXIT, I announced the next contest and just sat down, thinking about Y/N and how cute they are.

Liy POV: I was crackling from anger with how my teammates disrespected me, I sat down before noticing a door, I opened it and saw 2 doors and Bracelety. I said "Hey Bracelety, what are you doing?", I walked over to her and saw that she was writing about Ice Cube,  I sat down, getting a view of the room. I noticed that Leafy and Y/N are gone,  Four came back and gave us a worksheet then disappeared.

Leafy POV: I'm still trapped in this basement-like room, It seems nobody has found my calls for help, Four hasn't given me anything, I hear nothing besides my breathing until I heard footsteps that weren't mine, I whipped my head around and yelled: "Who is this?!" Four came into the light and said: "Ughhh, your time in here is up, now get out.", They then threw me back into the EXIT. I saw that there were 2 more people, but Y/N is still not there; They whipped their heads around and saw me.

 "Oh! Leafy, that's where you were, what happened?", "Oh, Leafy! There you are!" Liy and Bracelety said, I responded with: "Oh, hi everyone! I was trapped in that door because I didn't finish the worksheet...", I was delighted to see life again, but still sad from what happened, I sat down and started having random conversations with them.

Y/N POV: I felt really lonely, nobody to talk to, nobody to have conversations with, I then thought to talk to Four, at least they wouldn't judge me. "Four, hey Four! Come out, I want to talk to you!" I said, Four appeared and the room became hotter, "Oh, Hey Y-Y/N, what's up?"...

To Be Continued in C3:P3