Chapter 2 Part 4: Math and Behavior

Leafys POV: I sat down with a smile on my face, I liked math, it was fun! Four then teleported in, shooting me a death stare, he then sighed deeply and said "Alright class, we;'re gonna be learning about subtraction, take your worksheet from my desk and tap the button when you're done and don't THINK about cheating... or else.".

I grabbed the worksheet and sat down, Four then teleported out, with a timer saying "1 HOUR" on the desk, I felt pressured but looked at the worksheet. To my utter disbelief, we had to do 250 number - 1 problem, I thought to myself, "How is this math? This is just repeating a problem over and over." I knew Four would get mad if I didn't do it, so grabbed a pencil and started writing.

Fours POV: I gave the utter piece of filth her worksheet, disgusts me to look at her, but Y/N... I started drooling thinking of them, I then started watching them through the hidden cameras, they were sleeping, I started recording, teleported to their room, and gave them a light kiss, I felt absolute glee, I started having so many fantasies until I realized I was starting to wake up Y/N, so I teleported back. I started thinking about my ideal reality...

Y/N: "Wow Four, You're so cute! I can't believe you're my boyfriend, wanna have a kiss?", I said "Of course! I'll give you anything and everything, and you're very cute, so gorgeous, I could look at you forever!" I leaned in for a kiss, and they kissed back, Y/N then followed up what I said with "Four, same here, I wish I could look at you forever.". I was blushing so hard that I felt like I was in the sun until I was suddenly snapped back to reality, I felt sad not being in that reality, but I'll just watch Y/N all day and night and let X perform hosting duties!

Leafy POV: I finally did all the problems with only 4 minutes on the clock, I sighed with relief and went back to my desk, at that moment, I suddenly realized... Where is Y/N? Four teleported back and said "Ugh, You, you got all of them right....", they had disgust on their face looking at me, but looking back they had the reddest blush I could ever see. I then asked Four: "Four, Why isn't Y/N here?" Fours eyes darted towards me as I said Y/N, she started blushing, and screeched at me, making me fall unconscious...