Chapter 55~ Niconap

Start from the beginning

"Fix your tone," I demand of him, he's worried for Nico and I can see it on his face but that doesn't mean he'll be given a free pass to talk to me in such a rude tone.

Like I've said before, sometimes my amant switches himself out for the arrogant and much...Ruder Seb, but it's nothing that bothers me. I like all of him, even though this side of him is kind of annoying.

His jaw flexes but he doesn't say anything, I take a deep breath whilst getting off the couch. He crosses his arms over his chest and my eyes find his, "we'll find him, don't worry." I whisper.

Tugging his arms away from his chest, he lets out a small sigh as I wrap my arms around his torso. My hands sliding over his black button up as they slip into his blazer, and I place my head against the crook of his neck.

"Not we, I will and I need you to go back to the house." I roll my eyes as he speaks with a clipped tone, not one that shows much of any emotion, I grab his arms and wrap them around me when he doesn't hug me back.

When I don't say a word and wait for him to add a 'please' and kiss me he mutters something in spanish under his breath. Those muscular arms tighten around me as he rests his chin on the top of my head.

Finally getting somewhere.

"I need you to be safe, mi vida." Seb pauses and forces our eyes to meet as he tugs me back, I stare into the blue eyes I completely adore with my whole heart. His colder and more closed off expression and tone slowly fade away as he runs a hand through my hair.

A small sigh escapes my lips when he twirls a sandy blond strand of my hair around his finger, "can you please go back to the house?" he asks much nicer than the last time and I feel the corners of my lips tilting up.

I reach up, resting my elbow on his shoulder as I brush a piece of his dark hair away from his face. "Anything you say, amor," the words leave as a small whisper as I push myself up onto my toes and place a soft kiss on his lips.

His fingers comb through my hair and I practically sink into his body, kissing the corner of his lips next, "don't die," I kiss the tip of his nose.

The small laugh he lets out causes my eyebrows to furrow, "you have a way with your words, don't you?" he asks, and the sarcasm in his voice shows me my amant is shining right back through just like I wanted.

But before I could say anything the door swings open, Aleixo walks in as he fixes the blazer he has on. I rest my forehead against Seb's shoulder and groan at the sight of Lexi, I don't hate him. I know what he did in the club months ago was wrong but he apologised and showed me he was actually sorry.

And he quit drinking after that, so I guess it's genuine.

He's also one of Seb's most trusted men and I trust him, he kept me safe before and I know he'd do it again with no doubt.

"Stop being dramatic," Aleixo murmurs from behind Seb's body.

I let out a huge, dramatic breath before moving back a step and making eye contact with Seb again. He gives me a small smile that might as well be rare for others before setting a kiss on my lips.

My hands slide up his chest and I hear Aleixo mutter something inaudible. I ignore him.

Grabbing onto Seb's collar before tugging him down towards me so his ear close to my lips, "the second all this is over, I'll show you my way with words." I whisper, smiling when I hear him in suck a harsh breath.

Before he could even have the time to process what had just happened, I pulled back and fixed his collar. "Okay, bye now." I plaster a grin on my lips before pecking his lips and walking towards Aleixo.