Chapter 9~ Fine

Edited ig- okay, so karma happened to me. Y'know, DA readers when I said I was gon go play in the snow after leaving a cliffhanger? Yeah well now I'm sick -_-

Anyways, still not posting DA cause I like the suffering in the comments and y'all begging me to post. But tbh Ion even have the next chapter started, SO HAHAHAHHA SUCK A COCK.

Sorry for the aggressiveness, you know i've been so nice in this book for the new readers. It's lowkey a tiring job. Like I haven't called anyone a virgin whore, life is hard out here. We all fighting for our lives...

Anyways, so i skipped school tdy so be ready for more chapters. When this gets 1k+ comments and 342 votes I'll start writing the next chapter.

 When this gets 1k+ comments and 342 votes I'll start writing the next chapter

Abby Madden

"You swear you'll tell him to stop being mad at me?" Dawson asks as we make our way to Ares's office where Ivy said he was, she couldn't tag along cause she was eating. Ice cream. And to be honest, some chicken nuggets would be amazing right now...

"Yes" I roll my eyes and he mutters something about him dying at the hands of his boss who just so happens to be his friend, I shake my head and look down at the dog who trails behind us happily before I smile.

We took the leash off him because Dawson said the only reason he was on it was because Alejandro told him to 'put the dumb animal on a damn leash' his words not mine. What an asshole.

We stop right outside the doors and he freezes causing me to run right into his back, I grunt and glare at him. "I hate you" he glares back before opening the door and I shove him in.

"Dawson needs to talk to you" I blurt and for the first time I look over D's huge frame to see more than just Ares in the office, Sebastian just happens to be here too.

Yet another coincidence...

Goose pushes through us before barking and running right to Sebastian placing himself on his lap before he starts showering his face with kisses.

And for the first time since I got here, I see Sebastian smile not being able to help the smile that somehow reaches my lips.

Damn, smiling when he's smiling?

Even three years later and whatever the fuck happened to him, but his smile can still light up the god damn room. His blue eyes finally look somewhat happy for once as he pets Goose.

"Abby wants to go to Spain" Dawson states and my eyes can't move off Sebastian's, but as soon as Spain is mentioned Sebastian freezes and his eyes snap to mine.

"Why?" he asks before Ares could, my eyes flicker to Ares who has the corner of his mouth tugging up as Dawson walks in with a shrug and sits on the couch next to Sebastian.

I look at D with a glare, god dammit. I cross my arms over my chest "For Ivy's bachelorette party" I state clearly and resist the urge to blow at the hair in my face so it moves. But that will look dumb so I deal with it.