Chapter 11~ Estúpido

Edited by tarjalski : WASSUP MFSS

Anyways, I think I MIGHT start writing a chap of DA...hah prolly not tbh.

But I woke up tdy and I was like I'm skipping school, so when I call my friend to tell her so
She don't think I died I figure out MY FUCKING VOICE IS GONE. YEAH SO IM HERE PANICKING AND SHES LAUGHING HER TITS OFF. WHORE. Moving on, then I was like wtf bro WHY ME? And then I spend 2 hours panicking then I went back to sleep.

OH AND I STARTED THE DARKEST TEMPTATION. AHHH RONAN BRO-

Make sure to comment and vote for the next chapter. If/when this gets 1k + comments and 467 votes I'll start another chapter.  ALSO SPAMMING RAMDOM THINGS LILE LETTERS AND NUMBERS DOESNT COUNT. it's actually quite annoying srry not srry...

 it's actually quite annoying srry not srry

Abby Madden

No strippers I guess...

Last night after Sebastian oh so kindly got me out of that cell which was a bit too cold for my liking the other three decided not to allow me to carry out with my plans.

And now we're just going to the beach before we have to fly back tonight, whereas if we did my idea we'd be going to a private strip club...Mhm, yeah I prefer my to be honest.

But the reason I'm panicking while I pace back and forth in the hotel room is Aleixo, when he wouldn't get his claws off of me I blurted Sebastian was my boyfriend. A man who just so happened to be his boss, now...How did Sebastian find out I was in the cell?

Aleixo told him what I said, he knows I said he was my boyfriend. Okay, now in my defence. Number one, who else was I supposed to say? Ares? Aleixo probably knows him and Ivy too, and ew he's basically a brother. Mason? He looks gay. Athena? She's broody and shit and goes with the 'i don't date'. And second, I'm a blond who didn't think while she was drunk.

It's fine, it's not like he'll care and bring it up.

The door of the bathroom opens and Ivy walks out, a button up that belongs to Ares no doubt with her white bikini under. It's cute, covered in colourful butterflies and her bottom half is covered with a pair of black jean shorts.

 It's cute, covered in colourful butterflies and her bottom half is covered with a pair of black jean shorts