"Yeah!"

The couple stopped and Levi said "Eren, what do you have in the bag?"

The toddlers stopped and the boy stuttered, though he quickly smiled and says "gummy bears!"

"Gummy bears?"

"Yeah! Right Mikasa?"

"Sure"

"Okay let's just start searching for outfits, I have them planned out already. Just make sure to get ready if anyone fights over a pair of shoes, and I promise I won't make someone's nose bleed like last time"Norie explained as she fixed the strap of her purse that rest on her shoulder.

She turned to Levi and the toddlers who stared at her making Norie laugh in defense.

"It was Black Friday, what did you expect? And I needed the coffee machine, I needed it"she spoke and then walked towards the clothing store.

Levi sighed as he grabbed onto the strollers handle and says "remember, if Mama gets mean...?"

"We run away and don't intervene"the toddlers finish in unison.

Eren heard the bunny inside the bag squeak softly, he gasped and whispered "Mikasa"

She turned to him as he says "we didn't bring him food!"

"I think I have fruit snacks in there"Mikasa said making Eren smile in relief.

He opened the bag to search for the fruit snacks, Levi turned to them and he notices the bunny's ears sticking out of the bag.

"Eren? what the hell-Levi don't talk to the kids like that!"Norie cut him off.

But then she cut herself off when she noticed the bunny as well and said "oh my god! Eren where did you get that?!"

"In our garden! It's mine and Mikasa's new friend!"the boy spoke.

"Honey do you realize how dangerous that is? It could have rabies"

As soon as she said that the bunny jumped out towards the couple, Levi pulled Norie to his side in time and the bunny hopped away.

"Oh no!"Eren said.

"Maybe no one will notice"Norie says nervously.

A scream echoed through the store causing Levi and Norie to flinch as they heard a woman yell "Theirs a rodent in here! A rodent!"

"It's not our problem anymore, let's go"Levi said and placed a hand on Norie's lower back and led them outside.

---------------------------------

"Alright, give the photographers a big smile okay? And make sure not to blink, sneeze or pick your nose"Norie spoke as she fixed Eren's collar.

"And remember say cheese, it helps the smile"she says and flattened down Mikasa's dress.

Her phone rang and she saw Hanges caller ID, she turned to Levi and said "I'll answer this you check on the kids"

"What could happen anyway-"

Levi cut himself off when he turned to the toddlers, Eren was eating chocolate and it had stained his shirt, Mikasa tried fixing the bows she has in her hair but accidentally loosens them.

"Shit..."he mumbled.

He looked at Norie and saw that she was still on the phone, Levi quickly turned to them and said "okay, look at Dada, look at me"

Levi used a napkin to wipe Eren's hands and he tried wiping his shirt but it stained more, he cursed and took off his jacket and put it on the boy. It covered the chocolate stain and he looked towards Mikasa.