chapt 38 • Bad Boys Aren't My Type

Start from the beginning

Alessio removed his fingers which caused me to look down at him. He began to kiss again at my thighs, inserting his fingers back into me and slowly moving them in and out of me.

His fingers pushed deeper inside of me, hitting the spot that could have my thighs shaking in a matter of seconds.

I opened my eyes to look at him and I still saw that jealous spark in his eyes. "More, fuck"

His jaw held tension, no doubt he was still thinking about the Jaxon situation.

He almost gave me what I wanted when he massaged my g-spot and watched my mouth fall open as I squeezed my nipples.

When he removed his fingers, it felt like a defeat, my clit was still pulsing for more and I was clenching more than ever.

He went back to kissing my thighs, "Alessio, please don't do this" he smiled against my thighs and continued to litter his marks on the inside, the red marks leading up closer to where I wanted him.

"I'm not doing anything" He rubbed my clit all while kissing my thighs, it was hell, brutal and everything he's felt when I teased him is everything I was feeling now.

I've created a monster.

I saw a glint in his eyes that I've only seen in my own. He continued to play with my clit, running his index and middle finger down my wetness and teasing my entrance.

"I need you too, Alessio please" I was going insane, I was bunching the sheets with my fist all while he was enjoying this.

"What do you need me to do Honey? What do you want?" He lifted himself a little bit, pushed his shirt further up, and removed it. Fuck he was making me go insane.

He was now hovering over me, leaning into my ear all while collecting my wetness with his fingers.

"I want your fingers, I want your tongue, I want your mouth... I need you to make me cum" I whined while he kissed my neck.

I have never been edged, I always did the edging and it felt like fucking hell bring edged.

It was incredibly hot seeing him like this but fuck was it killing me.

My hips tried to move around and feel his fingers more but he held my hips down.

"And how badly do you want them? Tell me" He said into my ear. Where the fuck is Alessio because this is not him.

My hair was a fucking mess, and yet he brushed it out of my face to see me clearly.

"I need them badly... really fucking bad, please just... touch me, make me feel good" He kissed my cheek, then became face to face with me, he was jealous as if he couldn't get over the fact that Jaxon and I probably done something.

"Who's tongue do want to make you feel good?" He leaned closer to my lips, seeing how impatient and desperate I was becoming, how my pussy clenched and begged for something.

"Yours, I want your tongue and your tongue only" Then he did the same expression I would if this was reversed, the expression that let me know he was going to give me what I want.

He started at my neck, dragging his lips and littering kisses down to my chest. Over both of my nipples and down the line of my stomach, over my belly button, and all the way down until he was where I wanted him.

Alessio locked his eyes on me, hands placed on my thighs drawing me closer.

My head instantly fell backward when I felt his tongue pass my folds. "Holy shit"

My fist bunched the sheets harder, his tongue went down my slit and all the way up until he found my clit, and fucking hell it felt good. He made circles around the bud with his tongue and continued to use his fingers to work inside of me.