Getting closer to the door I noticed some of the notes had little drawings on them. 

Maybe notes from his parents. 

'Please read today, love you. - Papa'  ... one read.

It was sweet. 

"And this is Matthews room" Yongseung states as we stood in front of it. 

"Is this where I'll be tutoring him?" I question. 

"No, but I'm just showing. He tends to hide here if he doesn't feel like learning" Yongseung states which makes me chuckle. 

With Yongseung now changing direction we walked back where we came from. 

"I know I entitled the description to Shuhua as a tutoring job, but most of it is basically babysitting" he states, while trying to keep up with him. 

"She mentioned slightly" I reply. 

"Yeah, it's honestly not rocket science. It's mainly... patience" Yongseung says stopping to look back at me. 

"And listen I love my brother, but if he wasn't my brother... I'd probably leave him at a fire station" he adds, causing me to hold back my laughter. 

"I know, I know, it sounds horrible. But I promise it's because he's an annoying little kid" Yongseung says trying to defend his words. 

Turning a corner past the kitchen we entered an entry to another room that seemed like a sitting area. 

A door corridor led to a room where you could see a child laying on the floor. 

What the hell? 

"Is he okay?" I question as we get closer to the room

The cat that I had seen through a window when I first saw the house for the first time was itting observing Matthew.

"Oh yeah he's fine, the weirdo just likes laying on the ground" Yongseung reassures.

"My parents prefer if we keep studying and learning in this room as it has the least amount of distractions" he says as Matthews laid unfazed, still not moving.

"But when you guys finish studying, you're more than welcome to the rest of the house and even going out to do something" he adds, he nodding lightly in response. 

"He's lying" Matthew suddenly stated, still laying on the floor. 

"Can you please get up and meet Kora?" Yongseung asked, unfazed by the previous comment. 

"Why? I've already met her" he stated rolling over to get up. 

The response making me look to Yongseung who seemed to be holding in some choice words. 

The child walked over with obvious annoyance in his steps as he stepped in front of me. 

"Are you my new sitter?" he questions as he looks up at me.