3

"Dude I swear-

"Dude I swear-... this is the last time I'm getting you up today. Taeyong is going to personally beat your ass if you don't get up" I heard Mark say from what I assumed was the doorway. 

"Why the hell do I need to be up so early for? Race isn't until the evening, so I'm good" I replied making sure to muffle half the response in my pillow. 

"Something about going out to meet with some people" Mark explained. 

Finally opening up my eyes slowly, I could see the pink clouds that decorated the sky. 

"Remember when we were younger we used to call the morning sunrises cotton candy" I said, not paying mind to what Mark had said earlier. 

"Yeah, and I also remember Taeyong telling me to get your ass up and ready for the third time" Mark retorted. 

"You're no fun" I groaned as I finally sat up to get ready. 

"Aren't you and Doyoung usually the ones to deal with investments, meetings, and partners?" I ask Taeyong as he drove along the dead morning streets

The only people that lined the streets were weekend vendors setting up for the afternoon crowds, and drunks from the nights before. 

"You gotta learn about this stuff at some point Haechan. If you market yourself better, and actually care to mingle instead of repeatedly burning bridges..." Taeyong started as he kept his eyes fixated on the roads. 

"People just hate that I'm honest" I reply feeling quite proud of myself. 

"Do you know how many complaints I get about you and your sportsmanship?" Taeyong asks with raised eyebrows. 

"And how many of those are from Yeji?" I ask cocking an eyebrow. 

It was quiet for a second as I could tell Taeyong was either counting or hold back. 

"Too many..." he finally replies which causes me to chuckle. 

Taeyong finally pulled into what seemed like a small building that was settled in a tiny strip mall with forgetful businesses.