5

"Were you ever going to mention that you guys broke up?" my mom questioned

"Mom, it hasn't even been 24 hours since we've ended things" I retort.

Well... my retort being muffled by my mattress. 

Lying face down into my bed, I felt like sulking. 

"Well in that time he's already called me five times. Also, where did you sleep last night? I talked with Yuqi's mother this morning and it seems that you and Sanha's fight has spread, she now knows-... That's just great-" my mom began to rattle off. 

"We broke up. It's not just a fight. We are over" I interrupt my mom. 

"You still never mentioned where you slept last night. God you weren't out with that Jaemin guy-" once again starting. 

"Oh my god, I already told you this! I don't talk to him anymore!" I say almost lashing out. 

"Okay! Stop attacking me! I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with you" my mom replied like a sulk. 

Attacking? 

You have got to be kidding me. 

"You've been out all week with either school, hanging out with some girl named Kora. What ever happened between you, and Yuqi? Actually forget Yuqi, what about Minnie? You've grown up with these girls, and their moms say they don't hear from you often" she starts nagging. 

"People change, and I'm not close with them. I literally never see them at university" I reply. 

I was starting to feel overwhelmed. 

It was barely noon; I honestly only planned to change and leave again. 

"There's just no getting through to you today" my mom complained. 

"I know you're going through a hard time, but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me" she added. 

I could feel the spite in her last sentence, but as well her footsteps as she walked away. 

Finally. 

It was barely noon and I had my phone blown up by Sanha, Jaemin, and people all over school. 

Glancing to my phone I saw even a few messages from Minnie. 

Minnie: I heard you and Sanha broke up! What happened?? 

Minnie: If you need to talk, remember I'm here. 

She didn't care, she just wanted information. 

Probably to spread it off at some campus party. 

Another message catching my eye. 

Jaemin: Please let me know you're okay. 

His name creating a pit in my stomach.