7

Watching crowds rush off the cart, I pushed my weight through the amount of tired and grumpy people. 

When finally boarding I found myself scanning every seat to find the best option. 

With people still slightly entering the cart I managed to seat myself next to a older gentleman and what I would assume to be his wife as they shared a news paper. 

For the morning I was surprised the public transport wasn't more packed. 

A few people filled seats, some still stood even with open spaces, and others waited by doors. 

I hadn't mastered the public transportation system at this point so I found myself paying extra attention to my surroundings. 

It was maybe ten something in the morning. 

Mainly parents with babies, kids on the there way to school, the elderly for their quest of the day, or simply people who worked later in the morning. 

Myself now fitting the last category. 

I was dreading it slightly. 

Mainly from my late night last night. 

God... 

Last night. 

I was still feeling quite confused and lost over Haechan and I. 

I wasn't really looking for a situation-ship, or hell.. even a relationship. 

Yet the thought of his touch had been circulating through my mind all morning. 

It made me wonder what he was thinking. 

"I really do appreciate you meeting me such short notice" Yongseung stated as we walked through his house. 

I was finally getting an actual good look around, other than just the entry and living room. 

"It wasn't much short notice" I reply with a slight shrug. 

"Well compared to most, this would be. Or last tutor you could say needed a weeks notice before her first visit" he explained. 

"A weeks notice??" I question with a concerned expression. 

Was there something I was supposed to be prepped for? 

"Yeah, these people are insane" he comments under his breath. 

"My dad and I think it's just a ploy they use to seem like their high status or something" he comments with a slight smile. 

Continuing to follow him through the halls of his house, I tried my best to not get too over whelmed. 

Heading down a hallway I saw a bedroom door covered in little posters, and sticky notes. 

Sticky notes?