2

The first week was hard. 

Most of the time I spent back at Umi editing photos, and browsing announcements upon upcoming races. 

Other than opening season, there happened to be some petty small races that allowed for some small cash flow; but I was struggling. 

With the pay I was getting I just able to pay Yasana for rent, but it didn't leave much for anything else. 

As I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, Ben already seemed stressed out from the amount of ticket orders he had in his hand. 

"Where you going tonight? It looks like someone put on some make up!" Ben says changing his anxiety reckon expression to widened eyes. 

"Very funny, just going out" I reply, not giving too much detail. 

I didn't really change much from my regular look. 

Tonight I paired a black oversized shirt that covered my shorts, and added some black tights with relaxed docs. The outfit being completed with a jacket to keep myself warm, and eyeliner to concede my insecurities a little. 

Walking out to the front I wasn't even surprised by the amount of people in the restaurant for once. 

Trying to avoid Yasana from her pesters of duties, I slide next to a couple blocking the door and hit the street. 

Feeling a buzz in my pocket  I look down at the notification. 

Shuhua: Waitinggggg! Hurry, we don't want to be late. 

Looking back up I fasten my pace to the end of the street noticing a Mercedes Benz waiting at the side walk. 

I mean she did say her family was rich..... 

"Okay, but where the hell are we?" I ask in confusion

After parking down the street we followed crowds of people heading to a abandoned subway entrance, but the platform was the complete opposite. 

The place had slight blue florescent lights that made everyone look unappealing under them, and it looked as if someone fixed it up themselves. 

"Opening season nights are always the biggest threat for being shut down. So we're taking Faso's subway" Shuhua explained, before the sound of a subway cart approaching.