4

"Your change is going to be $5

"Your change is going to be $5.50. if you wait off to the side your food and coffee will be done soon" the lady at the front counter stated. 

As I shoved the money into my sack purse for the day I felt my phone vibrating frantically. 

Checking to see who it was, I already had a guess. 

Shuhua. 

"Hello?" I say picking up the phone, from my correct guess. 

"Did you receive all of my instructions? You have to take the S train, and get off at the 216 stop" she explains, even though I read this in her text. 

"Yes, I read this already!" I reply with a slight chuckle. 

"You doing okay? You seem really antsy this morning" I add. 

I was up so late last night losing track of time with Haechan I didn't even see Shuhua's texts. 

Apparently her boy friend was giving her a hard time last night about her being out too late, and to make it up to him she's spending the day in a city over for this activity of his. 

But I guess she desperately needed to run to a friends house to pick up some stuff for her parents, as well as a couple of study guides for exam she has tomorrow. 

So guess who got stuck going to pick them up....? 

"Sanha is still holding a little grudge on me, and we're already running behind for the activity" she states silently huffing. 

"What exactly are ya'll doing?" I ask. 

Just as I asked the question, a certain figure caught my eye at the coffee counter. 

Felix

Felix. 

I haven't talked to him in forever. 

"We're supposed to be going to this tour of a guitar making company that specializes in his favorite export, and then try to head to this jazz festival for a while. But I'm just worried, because I want to make it back in time for the...race" Shuhua explains, finishing off with a whisper.