epilogue

After 5 years
Geneva

We can see a man and three children (one boy two girls) are sleeping like pigs.
A woman comes to them, with 5 months  belly.
Her eyes turns red in anger. In anger she kicks man on bed. Man fells down and moans in pain.

M:-what the hell nandu, why u kicked me.

So women is nandu.

N:-manik.. Here am not getting sleep but you are sleeping like pig.

M:-arre jaana what happened to my baby.

N:-don't baby me, I already have 3 devils but you make me pregnant again.

M:-jaan they are beautiful gifts of our revenge love, but this one (holding her belly) is  symbol of our beautiful relationship. I want to eraise sad past with this kid.

N:-no more baby's this is last one.

M:-I thought you will give ke a cricket team at least.(teasingly)

N:-manik Malhotra (shouting loudly).

Kids wake up hearing her

Ary:-why are you guys started your fight early morning only, don't disturb our sleep, go out and fight yourselves.

M:-you will  know my pain when you got girl friend for yourself.

Vi:-bhai knows your pain dad, because he already has girlfriend for 5 years.

N:-girlfriend, Aryan you are just 15.
5 years girlfriend means you have gf when you was 10 years, what was that.

Ary:-vitika devil, why are you always trying to kill me. Why are you making me remember that devil girl early morning only.

A 4 years girl sats up and says.

Girl:-why are you calling myru di as devil, wait I will tell her.

Ary:-my dear little sis Siya please don't do this with your brother, god why you gave me two devils(sisters).mom I want a brother now please.

M:-if it's a girl means we will try another one, how about it Aryan.

N:-Manik Malhotra what are you talking in front of children, now out cooking and cleaning duty is yours.

Soon manan left.

Ary:-after seeing dad, I think I need to rethink about getting married, who will bear this torture.(sighing like a old man).

In these 5 years everything changed.
Manik trying to mend his past mistakes.
Nandini is forgiving him slowly.
But she can't forgive Malhotra family and her parents. She never went to india.
Only manik goes with kids.
Manik started a company in geneva.
Which reached a new heights.
Rishu and mia blessed with two boys.
Everyone are happy with their lives.

So this is end