Chapter 19

Next day
Arka magazine house

Nandini came to her office. Everyone wished her good morning. Nandini called shan to her cabin.

N:- shan did you get my new PA sign the agreement.

Shan:-yes mam, he was outside can I call him inside.

Nandini nodded at him and engrossed in her files. Soon shan came with a man

Shan:-mam I got him.

Nandini didn't raised her eyes from files but said.

N:- so my new PA I want you to work perfectly, I hate lazy workers.
At 9 Am you should be in my cabin with my black coffee. You should make my Shedule clearly, I don't want messy things in my cabin. You have to attend meetings with me. By the what's his name shan

Shan:-Mam it's Manik Malhotra

Hearing this name nandini raised her head and saw her so called husband standing with shan. She composed herself.

N:-shan you can go out I will call you if it's necessary.

Shan:-ok mam.

Soon shan left the cabin. Nandini turned to manik.

N:-did Malhotra industries got bankrupt or what the great Manik malhotra CEO of malhotra industries joined as PA in my office. (Sarcastically).

M:-Nandu wo wo.. ( stammering).

N:-it's Ms nandini Or Mam for you.
(Loudly).

M:-yes mam but please don't fire me.

N:- you think I will fire you no no Mr malhotra you are wrong, who are you to me, you are nothing but a stranger to me, how can you effect me.
Am pleased to have CEO of malhotra industries as my PA.
Now got to your work bring  my black coffee in 5 min. ( coldly)

Manik left the cabin and went to make black coffee.
While making coffee he was thinking about nandini's words

M(in mind) :-who am to you, right am nothing to you, I lost every right I have on you, but you know your words are hurting me like hell. But I deserve it,
May be I deserve more.I will bring back happiness in your life again nandini.

Nandini's cabin

Nandini closed her eyes ,a seen came in front of her eyes,how manik made love to her and next  day how manik is calling her bitch, how he said mission nandini murthy is accomplished, how he rubbed ashes on her face, how he dragged her out of manshion by her hair. How he pushed her out of his house.
Her eyes pained.

N(in mind) :-can I ever able to forget this
Pain Betrayel & Humilation in my life ever.
Mr malhotra I know why you are coming close to me, but you will never able to  break me again, you are nothing but a painful past of me which I can never forgot or forgive.

After some time manik comes with black coffee.

M:-mam your coffee.

Nandini takes the cup and sips it.
She frowns at the taste.

N:-Mr malhotra this is black coffee, who adds sugar to black coffee.

M:-mam black coffee is not good for health, so I added sugar.

Nandini throws the cup of mild hot coffee on manik's face.

N:-are you my mother or my family to interfere in my life, just stay in your limits. Now get out and clean yourself I want my today's Shedule in one hour.

Manik smiled bitterly to himself and went away to clean himself.

Soon day passed with nandini scolding manik when he tried to get close to her, like caring for her. Soon both went to home in seperate ways.

At home

Nandini went to her room and called her sweetest dhi soha. Soon soha lifted the call.

Soha:-Hlo choti how are you bacha.

N:-Am fine Mrs khurana can you care to explain how manik malhotra got job in my office. (Sternly).

Soha:- am gone today ,nandini is on fire mode now (mumbling herself).
Nandu sweety what are you talking beta,
Why manik working in your office has to do with me. (Extra Sweetly)

Aryaman came to soha.

Arya:-why are you talking to nandu extra sweetly baby, what you did now.
Only you talk to her over sweetly when you did some mistake.

Soha glared at Aryaman, nandini heared Arya words and said to soha

N:-di why are you doing this you know I hate his presence.

Soha:-what I have to do he literally fell on my legs and pleaded me.

N:-leave it it's not like he will effect me,
One thing is good I got a capable PA.

Nandini talked to soha for some time and cut the call.

After cutting the call soha turned to aryaman and glared him with angry look.

Soha:-you better sleep in guest room for a week Mr khurana.

Arya had frightened look on his face

Arya:-mere jaan don't do this to me what I did wrong, I cant sleep without you.
( making puppy face and back hugging soha).

Soha broke his hug and hit him on head.

Soha:-idiot you nearly got killed me by nandini, she was already hate manik but I got him in her office, so I feared what she will do if she got know about it, but you are blabbering like
'What you done know baby'.

Arya:-am sorry baby I don't know about it sorry please (holding his ears with puppy face).

Soha smiled at him and hugged him

Soha(in mind) :- when my sister will be happy like me with her life partner.