Chapter 21

Next day.
Manan, kids and yamini are having breakfast at dinning table.

N:-manik from today you have to search for your own house.

Ar:-why mom,why dad have to search for new house he can live here na.

Vi:-haa maa, dad will stay with us that's it.

N:-this is my house I will set the rules, if you want you guys also can go out with your dad, I don't have problem. But you both can forgot about your musical classes, you know I can make no one in this city to give admission to you.

Ar:-are ma why are you getting angry.
When we told we will go with dad.
Music is our life don't seperate us.
Dad came now only but you are with since birth how can we leave you.
(Easily changing party).

Vi:-if not this dad then we will get new dad but how can we leave you (dramatically).

Hearing them nandini giggled, manik made a bad face.

M:-for your music classes you betrayed me champ and princess am really hurt.
(With lots of drama holding his heart).

Ar & vi :-stop your drama dad ,it doesn't suits you. You should search new house don't worry we will visit you frequently.

N:-ok guys bye am getting late I have appointment with a friend.

Saying this nandini went away.
Manik with grumpy face sat with kids on both sides.

Vi:-dad we are sorry na(kissing his cheek).

Ar:-sorry dad mom definitely will do what she says, we love music so much so we betrayed you, don't worry dad we will visit you often.

M:- it's ok kiddos, I never thought nandu will let me live in this house, I thought nandu will throw me out of house that day only when we came from India.
At least she gave me one week time.

Ar:-am too disappointed in you dad, you didn't even know how to court mom.

M:- what....

Ar:-yes dad you are such a tube light,
You should daily bring roses to mom,
Cook breakfast, dinner, lunch and you should gift something to mom daily, you should praise her daily, you should give kiss to her daily, you have to say I love you to her daily.

Hearing him manik eyes popped out of sockets.

M:-excuse me Mr Aryan malhotra can you tell me who told you all this things.

Ar:-rishab mamu told me dad, he does everything I told you with mia mami.

M:- aryan you should better maintain distance with rishu, he was teaching you all bad things, you are a kid you can't learn all these.

Ar:-ok dad(innocently) (in mind:-dad thinks am still a kid, he don't know I have a girlfriend in school,Meri myra how cute she looks with her two braids,
She cried because I stole her chocolates,he thinks dreamingly.)

M:-oh shit am late to office, your mom will finish me, I have to go.

Saying this manik ran away.

Ar:- I don't know why these man's always fears for their wives.(sighing his head like a adult).

Vi:-bhai I will tell myra that you stole her chocolates and gave them to Jennifer.

Ar:-oh meri maa, you wanted kill me or what , am your sweet bhai na whom will you tie rakhi if I died means.

Vi:-now you got to know why dad fears for mom.

Ar:-ok to keep this secret what do you want.

Vitika smiles evily and brings Aryan to her imagination where she sat on weighing machine on one side and chocolates equal to her weight on other side.

Ar:-no way, this is too much, I have to empty all my savings.

Vi:-it's your wish bhai, by the way myra is my best friend she will believe everything I say.

Ar:-ok ok you win.

Vitika hugs Aryan happily and goes from their. Aryan sighs.

Ar:-we don't have to think devils are true or fantasy, because its true, every sister is devil for her brothers life, my five years pocket money is gone.(crying dramatically).

Arka Magazine house

Nandini is sitting in office and looking at clock.

N:-manik malhotra I will play with you today, you are 30 min late(smirking).

Manik cames to nandini cabin with deep breaths.

M:-sorry mam am late, lift is not working.

N:-I only asked them to off the lift, so running through 15 floors how is it.

M:-nandini (shocked).

N:-it's mam Mr malhotra. If you want to work for me then you have to pass through my tests. Now you are 30 min late.
As your punishment, I want you to clean the office totally 15 floors, I don't want to see a single dust particle.

M:-mam am ur pa not cleaning staff.

N:-ok mr as you can't listen to your boss orders I think you should be fired.

M:- no no I will do work.

Saying this manik went away.

N:-I will torture you so much manik, so that you will run away to India.